MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing my Lynch to Ugh.

My bags about to be ripped and my delicious toppings are about to spoil. Need to preserve the delicious flavor for all. ;D

UghRochester said:
Same with everyone else, Gunner. Remember how we used to be teamed up in the GRumble? Why can't it be like that?

Ah yes that was awhile ago then but it seems i cant stop this train of lynching you unless you got a good reason for not being lynched

MattAY said:
If we lynch HK and he's innocent then I reckon we can suspect the semi-quiets like Wes and Sticky...

Quiet??? Then what do you call this?

Wes said:
Like I said before, nobody can be trusted.

A smart Mafia team would keep Ugh around just so idiot townies like madster can lynch him off.

If Matt scanned Ugh and he came out dirty there's always a possibility Ugh was framed by the lawyer.

Who do we have left in the game?

HK-47
cyberjim2000
kapow
De-Ting
Green_Lantern
StickyGreenGamer
LinksOcarina
Gunner37
Rainemaida
NickKmet
Lien
UghRochester
Noritama
Wes

14 people. What roles are still left in the game?

Mafia
Mafia
Mafia
Godfather
Lawyer
Cop
Doctor
Vigilante

8 roles. Which means there are still 6 townies.

I'm not going to lynch another active member and have it turn out to be just another townie. If Matt is the cop and scanned Ugh, Ugh could've been framed. That's what I would've done if I was the lawyer.

So I'm sticking with what we should've done last time and lynching a red shirt.

Matt is the only one who can be trusted since we now have evidence he is not Mafia after they tried to whack him. But that doesn't mean he has all the facts himself.

Wes said:
Matt is the only one who can be trusted since we now have evidence he is not Mafia after they tried to whack him. But that doesn't mean he has all the facts himself.

But what if he's the godfather and made a pact with the doctor to save him one night while the mafia try to kill him?! It could all be a clever ploy.

Has Kapow even said anything in this game? Now that i think about it, Kapow is the redshirt in this game. Norimata was a redshit because I've never seen this person before (no offence). But it doesn't look like Kapow is playing soooooo

Lych Kapow

haha, now Dan can experience the frustration of trying to keep track of lynch votes. Hosting ain't easy!

Gunner37 said:
UghRochester said:
Same with everyone else, Gunner. Remember how we used to be teamed up in the GRumble? Why can't it be like that?

Ah yes that was awhile ago then but it seems i cant stop this train of lynching you unless you got a good reason for not being lynched
There is no good reason. I can only rely on hope and faith. I hope you will change your mind and I have faith for people to change their opinion about me.

Judging by the votes still seems like I'm likely to go so if I'm frying ill plea my case against ugh by this sole fact that I know his role and ill tell you ll be suprised by what it is. Keep me alive and ill give us townies a bit of free information .

it's probably too late in the day to get people to change their minds but everyone is using crackpot theories to lynch people instead of looking at the facts!

Get rid of Kapow! His shirt is redder than Noritama's!

Ugh and Nori, you guys should back me up on this if you don't want to get the axe.

Wes said:
it's probably too late in the day to get people to change their minds but everyone is using crackpot theories to lynch people instead of looking at the facts!

Get rid of Kapow! His shirt is redder than Noritama's!

Ugh and Nori, you guys should back me up on this if you don't want to get the axe.
Yeah I'm probally to late

Nori the more you try to "bribe" us with info, the more I suspect you. Why dont you spill the beans before you die?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex