Last time on Bitches be crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to comment from over here in the cheap seats where us poor slobs have been tied down for years that this thread is highly entertaining. Carry on good sirs.

Tell her to play portal

JT85T.png

So....I'm a little late to the party, but I like pepperoni, sausage, hamburger, green peppers and jalapeños.

I honestly would not have the balls to do this I'm too nice of a guy to do that but bravo man bravo this is by far the best trolling of a girl I have ever seen

Apparently she got quite plastered and ended up passing out on my friends couch, all the while cursing me out. She seems rather eager to file harassment charges, or she did last night when she was shit faced anyways. The couple that set us up aren't too impressed with me, especially after she spent the whole night screaming about it keeping them and their kid up, but I figure that's justice for setting me up with the nut case anyways

still no sight from Dan

Icepick said:
edit: a couple of friends have already phoned me about this, she's playing the victim card to anyone within ear shot, it's like my own personal pathetic meme gone viral

...Chris...
you know you wanna!

All I really wanted was that sign spinner job at the GR pizza place.
2ms0sc9.jpg

I think I'd be good at it if you give me time to learn. I've been practicing with my pillow and I'm pretty good.

Icepick said:
Apparently she got quite plastered and ended up passing out on my friends couch, all the while cursing me out. She seems rather eager to file harassment charges, or she did last night when she was shit faced anyways. The couple that set us up aren't too impressed with me, especially after she spent the whole night screaming about it keeping them and their kid up, but I figure that's justice for setting me up with the nut case anyways

still no sight from Dan

lol. Harassment charges? Yeah, that would never see the light of day in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod