2010 GR Awards Finale!

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I had an option earlier. I could either, A) Attend a wicked orgy with dominatrix’s, hot transvestites, midgets, a donkey, and all of that, or B) Get this done before the end of the year. Finally uncomfortably sitting down now with a head full of memories and a body full of, uh, other stuff, I finally got to work on the write up. So without further ado, here are the results to the 2010 GR Awards.

Let’s start off with the Most Annoying Poster award. This year’s winner is…
Madster111
In a critical upset, Madster has shown time and time again that he knows how to get on our nerves without even trying. Congratulations!

Next we have the Most Missed Poster award. This year’s winner is…
Trippysmurf
Trippy became a mod just in time to leave forever. Though he may not be here, he’s still present in our hearts. Or, well, more likely not. Congratulations!

Now we have the award for Funniest Poster. This year’s winner is…
A tie between BlackStar and Chris_Crime
Now I know what you’re thinking: “Mr. Two Guns, isn’t it your job to break the ties?â€

So, you chose the first option, what the dick? Took you "longo-nuff", but I still love you (no homo).

Glorious work. A pleasure to read.

This bumps your marriage proposal up to a strong "Maybe" ;)

EDIT: Ugh, did you want everyone to know you're a loser quicker buddy?

>Now for the Best Veteran award. And this year’s winner is…
                                                  Used44
2j15ul1.gif
                 >Now we have the Peacekeeper Award. And the winner is…
                                                  MattAY

>Finally, the Best Poster award. This year’s winner is…
                                                  Bretimus_V2

Chris Crime you could have easily taken funniest poster award, with that one right there and your response to my Prestige with your Worldwide (which made me laugh for two entire days). I just simply didnt give a crap about voting, but I see now with my late vote you take the prize, and Longo couldnt decide (pussball), so much for winning an award about contributing :rolleyes:

Chris wins funniest poster unless BlackStar posts something funnier in response to this thread. This is your final exam, gentlemen.

I don't know if it's just me, but I was connecting some serious StrongBad voice overs on some of the "speeches".

Anyway, my thoughts: On-Topic - okay, why not? Best Sig, dropped it just after nominations and got rolled into Sig from Title, sure. Best Poster, hmm...well, that's surprising.

Three scenarios comes to mind:
First, I was a placeholder/abstain vote. Noone figured I would win over Chris, Longo or MattAY, and since they didn't want to choose between one of them. They chose me.
Or, all these other guys are douchebags who have wronged you in some way. Your vengeance, depriving them of their dreams to be Best Poster.
Or, I really am that awesome. Period. Fuck you, Regal.

I'm split between 1 and 3. Afterall, my mom did always tell me I was "the most special little guy in the world". Either way, I didn't vote for me, the rest of you did. So from the bottom of my heart...thanks guys, you're all swell.

Oh, and one last thing...
PRESIDENTIAL CHEST AND FIST BUMPS FOR EVERYONE! BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE! COME GET SOME EXECUTIVE OFFICE-STYLE PROPS!!!
20080528__bushchestbumpp1.jpg

obama.jpg

Robmiester said:
Chris Crime you could have easily taken funniest poster award, with that one right there and your response to my Prestige with your Worldwide (which made me laugh for two entire days). Longo (pussball)

..This.

Yeah, I'm thinking Chris won that.

Good to know i haven't lost all of my touch, but really, only 1 award?
Didn't i get most, it not all of the bad ones last year?

Yeah...I made it clear for having "6 awards for being the antonym of the word "awesome." on my signature. But, I changed my signature to help support Duke. Now ,I just changed it because I didn't want to be a copy-cat and have the worst signature again.

It's only bad because you keep going on about that damn drunk story! I dont even remember it anymore man, move on! Do something else retarded ;)

WickedLiquid said:
Funniest Poster

I think a lot of people are hilarious here and it's why I enjoy visiting the place. If I could vote for two, it would be Black Star and Chris Crime. I think they'd make a good duo, lol.

My wish came true!

Good job everyone! Now let's all go out for chocolate milkshakes.

gifhr.gif

Erm... whatever...

MattAY said:
It's only bad because you keep going on about that damn drunk story! I dont even remember it anymore man, move on! Do something else retarded ;)
lol...then convince Maca or Lethean to change my title underneath my username.

To everyone who thinks that Chris won funniest poster, guess what? He did!

See? The system works.

Hey, Longo. Thanks for running this. Is thankless and the complainers voice their...umm, complaints, but the fact of the matter is you took the reins and got the job done. Kudos to you.

Thanks guys.

Though really, I have fun doing it despite the hard work, and this place is nothing without you people too. So thank you as well.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
lol...then convince Maca or Lethean to change my title underneath my username.

You want us to remove it yet you put it in your sig? Make up your mind man!

I'll just change it to douchery. How's that? Or how about "fattest Jedi around"?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle