MattAY said:
^ That's riiight baby...

What did you win?...

guy-with-hand-to-ear2.png

OOOhhhH!!!

funny-big-mouth.jpg

jack_black3.jpg

Faced.

Please, I keep the peace. I am zen. I am in total harmony. Meditate my children...we shall banish all the hate and purify our souls.

ace-ventura-when-nature-calls-movie-still-2.jpg

Longo_2_guns said:
Next up is the Most Helpful Poster. This year’s winner is:
WickedLiquid
Hey, way to go. You sure did help people with, uh, their stuff? Yeah, right. So congratulations! On an unrelated note, way to be hard to write jokes about. Keep it up!
Our runner up was Bretimus_v2, who lost by one vote.

Gee golly there eh, I'd like to thank all the nice folks who voted for me and all the swell people at GR who just make this place such a gosh darn good time!

I will continue to help the people of GR. Here, have an erection, you're welcome!
hot%2Basian%2Bmodel2.jpg

Seconded. Doesn't stop me from having multiple J/Kpop cellphone charms of cute asian girls, though.

As for me, I recently discovered I have a thing for blue-skinned redheads. No idea where that came from. I blame Star Trek.

Longo_2_guns said:
As for me, I recently discovered I have a thing for blue-skinned redheads. No idea where that came from. I blame Star Trek.
Mystique.

Admit it. Not only is she already a blue-skinned redhead, but she turns into whoever you want. She'd be the perfect woman, sans the whole "enslave humanity" thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod