2010 GR Awards Finale!

You know, I've wondered for a while. Why is the word "drunken" written in Frankenstein blood letters?

MattAY said:
You know, I've wondered for a while. Why is the word "drunken" written in Frankenstein blood letters?
Because drunken is what resulted me to get busted in the first place, if you think UghRochester is already...you know, "Drunken" UghRochester is even worse.

madster111 said:
Nice fail sig there ugh.
Yeah I changed my sig and it's fixed now...this is my new sig to start the new year with. Plain and simple sig.
167574_187969841229703_100000500658428_645398_2097898_n.jpg

It's just plain and simple. At least the next time I win worst sig, I'll win from not copy-catting.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
Because drunken is what resulted me to get busted in the first place, if you think UghRochester is already...you know, "Drunken" UghRochester is even worse.

Haha doesn't explain the bloodiness. You didnt kill anyone....did you? I wouldn't put it past you if I'm honest ;)

And yeah, your creepy camshots dont suffice the old sig! Dont you have any photos of yourself that werent taken by YOU?! Use 'em slick, 'cause then people will think you have friends ;) Or use the south park one, at least he's funny to look at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod