Your artistic endeavours

This is me just messing around on paint one day, some of my creations.

Circles.jpg

A bunch of circles. That is all.

Duck.jpg

A rather cool looking Duck I made one day years ago.

WDF.jpg

And this one is pretty sweet. A while ago my friends emo/punk band was trying to find artwork for a E.P sampler album they wanted to make, so I drew this as a possible choice. They liked the idea behind it, but eventually went with the lead singers girlfriends idea (which was admittingly better.)

I'm no artist, but I say there badass.

Heres an abstract digital thing I made a few days ago out of sheer bordom while fixing my computer after a major tech meltdown over the holidays.

Spoke.jpg

sorry bout the size.

Nice duck, LinksOcarina. :p

I've done circle stuff like that before with MS Paint out of boredom. It seems everyone does it at some stage.

Also, nice circles keepithowitis... makes me think of an actual on canvas work, like painting. I can so imagine that being in an abstract gallery.

and very nice digital work, Lentium, very trippy indeed. ;)

Hey again guys. I was feeling sick tonight and thus I didn't go to work, but on the down side I couldn't attend my friend's farewell party which was a shame (at least I called him up and whatnot). While at home tonight, I began work on my next piece for TEAMhealth (the people I am doing art for). So here is the third piece of the "Jake" series.

Jake_03copy.jpg

The idea is that the "camera" is turning to face behind Jake, showing a blinded window against the wall with daylight behind it but he'd apparently rather remain indoors, in the darkness. Hope you all like it.

used44 said:
Jake should be really really fat and dirty. Duh.

Ha ha, maybe you're right :p, but any person can be depressed or angry for whatever reasons... a really, really fat and dirty person would have been a little "obvious" so to speak but, damn, it's not a bad thought >_> - but I doubt any really, really fat people in reality would have appreciated to be the model of this piece. :p

Nice zombie picture, letusprey. Is that like a Photoshopped picture of you or something?

The effects look a bit "obvious" so to speak but it looks really stylish and unique regardless... which means it looks cool anyway. :p Reminds me so much of Left 4 Dead! :)

Yeah I wasn't looking for realism in this, just testing out some blood brushes, but yeah its a photochoped piece of me. I have a lot more but I really like that one.... This one to actually.

I Call it Encounter.

Nice Photoshop, letusprey. It honestly looks like you have just used filters but, it looks good. I like the combo you've used, using various filters and effects in the one piece, instead of just the one filter as many people rely on. The smoke emerging from the woman looks cool too, yo.

I did a new sketch but due to the "boringness" of the pose (it's just a concept drawing) I probably won't colour it. I'll introduce it first.

Maybe a year or two ago a Wii website (I forget which one) made an Apirl fool's joke that the next Legend of Zelda game would be set in a futuristic/cyberpunk style setting, still "Hyrule" and everything but just, in the future. This angered, but excited many people and while after immediately watching it I discovered it was an Apirl fool's joke, I actually really liked the idea. In my opinion I believe The Legend of Zelda franchise is getting a little old, and it needs to be mixed up a little bit. So here is my concept sketch of "Future Link".

FutureLinkconcept.jpg

Basically, I wanted to "modernize" his traditional green tunic but at the same time make it look futuristic/cyberpunk-ish (this was inspired by the anime movie, Akira). I gave him some futuristic looking equipment such as the holstered gun (which is a "remix" of his Hook/Claw Shot) and a device on his wrist (which could act as an energy shield thus, replacing his normal Hylian shield). The Master Sword however, which is being worn in a more traditional manner, would of course remain the same.

I kinda made his equipment.. "tactical" so to speak. He's got a shield on his right side, so I put armour stuff on his right side. :p

I hope you guys like it. :p

Ha ha, thanks Longo_2_guns :p.

The zippers were kind of inspired by Kingdom Hearts, but I wanted to keep it to a realistic/minimal level... not like Kingdom Hearts where Donald has like, zippers wrapped around his hat. >_<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod