You just found money... what next?

I went in to the laundry room at my apartment complex yesterday and said hello to my neighbor walking out. Once I set my basket down, I found a $20 bill on the ground. I assume my neighbor dropped it, but there's no way of knowing. Also, I don't know where that neighbor lives. My complex has like 300 units and the grounds are huge.

I picked up the $20, but I haven't spent it. It's been a week and I haven't seen the neighbor. What do? Should I just call it found money and go minigolfing?

I'll have Microsoft Points - thanks man!

PS I already voted for you. Stop whoring on topics! ;)

MattAY said:
PS I already voted for you. Stop whoring on topics! ;)
qwQUL.png

This is just what Used and I do on a Saturday morning.

My father found $20 in a parking lot and picked it up.

Me: "Hey its your lucky day"
Father: "Yeah but it still feels like stealing"
Me: "Well thats the karma of the world, someone had to loose their $20 for you to find it. Whats important is you look around and makes sure you have a conscious awareness if it was lost near you. And you cant just cover your eyes and act like you don't see. As long as you stay true your good"

I saw a green p-plater drop $100 before getting into a Cayenne once because he was juggling like 4 kebabs and his wallet. Still gave it to him because i'm cool like that, turns out his brother owned the kebab shop i was going to, so i ended up getting free kebabs for like a week, and then cheap ones for a month before i moved. Which, to be fair, is probably what i would've spent the money on anyway.

...Uh, so, moral of the story is always be cool because you don't know what'll happen or who you'll meet because of things.
Also, kebabs are the shit.

"Did you lose some money in there?"
"Uh, yeah."
"How much?"
"...20."
"How did you fold it?"
"Um...In half."
"Oh. Sorry, I found one in thirds."

If there are any reasonable measures to be taken to find the rightful owner, take them. I usually take unreasonable measures too, because I'm creepy like that.

Otherwise, if it's money that I feel I haven't earned, I tend to use it to benefit others. Easiest way is to drop it into a donation box or some such.

Sightless said:
Otherwise, if it's money that I feel I haven't earned, I tend to use it to benefit others. Easiest way is to drop it into a donation box or some such.
Unfortunately, I do this as well. I feel so lucky finding $1 in McDonald's parking lot. However, I see the picture of a kid's face on the Ronald McDonald's House Charity donation box and I say to myself, "Damn it...if I don't put it in there, my karma will -1."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod