You just won 20 Million cash

Live my life care free. Traveling.

I'm not interested in living the typical rich lifestyle with mansions and expensive cars.

UrbanMasque said:
5 Million on charities is way too much.

5 Million long term investment and savings

3 Million Home, car. Will be cosmetically appealing, but a doomsday prepper self-sustaining energy independent 2 levels underground with a panic room fortress.

1 Million donate to friends, fam, high schools and programs I loved as a child,

2 million between a bunch of companies I believe in to help grow.

2 million for childcare, future schooling, and cosmetic surgery for my wife after the 4 kids.

1 million for travel and fun.

5 Million for things that come up.

Urbz said it best this is basically what I would do but I would probably do 2 mill to family and a mill spread out between my really good friends

Man, I must be an asshole or something, no way in hell would I give any of my money to family or friends outside of my mom dad and sister.

Green_Lantern said:
Man, I must be an asshole or something, no way in hell would I give any of my money to family or friends outside of my mom dad and sister.

my feeling is if my best buddies won id really hope theyd let me in on a little of the action, so only fair i do it too.

intoTheRain said:
my feeling is if my best buddies won id really hope theyd let me in on a little of the action, so only fair i do it too.

I wouldn't want my mates to just straight up give me money, but if they won $20mil it'd be cool if they took a group of us on a couple awesome holidays and stuff.
Plus, my house would be stocked with a theater room and a beer fridge so all my mates can come over and watch movies all the time.

Green_Lantern said:

Which is why mine is limited to 1mil

tumblr_lnujioINv91qdjtzdo1_400.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle