yes pls!

I like the fact they're talking about Minecraft in the voice typing example

Yeah. I want this phone. The hardware specs are pretty much the same as the Galaxy S2 aside from the HD screen. What makes this phone a must have though is it's a direct Google phone so that means Android OS updates will come a lot sooner than all the other Android phones and there won't be as much, if any, carrier bloatware. Having Ice Cream Sandwich instaled at launch is simply awesome.

telus is getting the S2 Hercules on Oct 28th. google said the GN will be available in canada by the end of the year.

the S2 and SN are almost the exact same phone, the SN has a 5MP camera instead of the 8MP BUT they say there is zero 'shutter lag' with the SN and takes very good low light images.

well i just transfered from rogers to telus. bell has had this phone out for 2 months, telus got it last week and rogers is just now only giving it out to reservation holders. there phone is $199 LTE version while telus has one for $99 4G version. seeing how LTE will not be provided to my area for years to come (not to mention the sick price for the plans) i have switched to telus and picked it up for $99. i tried on several occasions to speak with rogers be it on the phone or at the kiosks and they were nothing but snobby, uninformed and honestly a horrible customer relations experience.

went to telus, they waved my activation fee, and i got the phone instantly for half the cost. seeing how i only had a month left on my rogers account, the buy out was very cheap.

love this phone, its not the nexus, but man, it has balls!

Rogers and blackberry are tied for shittiest companies all around of all time. Unfortunately I have both. My phone looks like someone attacked it with a sledge hammer. Only because of the amount of times I've hit it, thrown it, smashed it etc. Because it frustrates me so badly. Combine it with rogers terrible service and its just bad.

lol thats balls. im having a hard time finding myself an otterbox case for this phone. i have the SGH-T989D, all the ones i have found so far are for some i9000 model.

Wwhat phone were u talking about btw. The original post is about a nexus. Then u made a post saying u got a phone then at the end said "its no nexus but"

Color me confused

Gotcha. Think I'm gonna go for it and give the Nexus a shot when its available. If I'm not happy with it ill hate nyself and will finally get an iPhone.

nexus will be sweet phone as well, i love the pc-likeness of android, having a task manager that can wipe all memory whoring applications with 1 button will keep it running smooth.

need to find a case still, can't find anything with a camera protector AND a screen protector built into it!

I've had the Nexus One since it came out and still loving it. Great phones and they only get better. I still get updates on my 2 year old phone faster than my friends with brand new phones.

i wanted to get the ps3 controller to work on the phone, but apparently you must root it first .... i dont wanna screw my phone up though rofl.

So was kind of in a bind today and needed to start out a new plan and couldn't find any that would let me use my old phone so I went ahead and ordered this with the one day deal.

http://wireless.amazon.com/dp/B0061OQJTK

I know it won't get os updates as fast as the prime but this baby look sweet and I couldn't pass up on the one day deal.

This is only for brand new 2yr contracts btw. Re-signing doesn't get you this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133