Yep

Which one?

• Girl A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's nice to see your choice of courting has been simplified to asking a gaming forum about which one is more attractive.

With that being said i choose A.

TheNesMan said:
It's nice to see your choice of courting has been simplified to asking a gaming forum about which one is more attractive.

With that being said i choose A.

I leave for college in 5 days. They're friends. I have to betray one with the other. Go figure Im not coming back to this town for a long time.

-BBK

To make it even more of a dilemma, I'll have to vote B to make it an even 50-50. Next person can have the tie-breaker.

Can we get names? Or at least some other little thing to base our decision on?

tyler said:
To make it even more of a dilemma, I'll have to vote B to make it an even 50-50. Next person can have the tie-breaker.

Can we get names? Or at least some other little thing to base our decision on?

Euh Girl A is 18 and girl B is 17...

-BBK

Well then....

depends on what you want to do these last 5 days

If that's not what you had in mind, I'd go with B.

I voted B., but that was b4 i knew she was 17... i swear officer., plus i love the frizzy hair .

im sure their both going to love the fact that you posted thier pics on a gaming website, and not only didnt make the decision yourself - but asked for our assistance.

...with that said... i still say B.

but there are a lot of factors... which one is a nag, which one can chill w. you while u watch a game/ play a video game/ or tolerate your farts. who is more high maintenance [ cuz trust me - in college your going to need all the money you can save]. Lastly, i know its sexist or whatever - but who's better in bed. the other ones come second to that question. ultimately its your decision

You need to find it in yourself, not in a general public message board to choose who you date. Sure it's good for advice but none of us really know what they are like. If I knew that some was posting up pictures of me and comparing whos hotter and finding out who looks better beside them, well lets just say lets hope these girls don't find out you are doing that.

kayyylllaa said:
You need to find it in yourself, not in a general public message board to choose who you date. Sure it's good for advice but none of us really know what they are like. If I knew that some was posting up pictures of me and comparing whos hotter and finding out who looks better beside them, well lets just say lets hope these girls don't find out you are doing that.

Lol like I give two nickels...

Anywhoo I chose Girl B. She's coming over in a bit.

*takes out a Bacardi bottle*

Thanks!

-BBK

Something tells me that Mod is actually a stalker in disguise.

If we find this poor woman's body dumped in the river the following week, I'm blaming all of you. Shame Shame.

I didn't think I'd be the first in this topic to have this opinion, but I surely didn't expect it to be shared with this member!

Enigma said:
What the heck? How is this even a dilemma?? Take them both!

sooo u chose the girl...had her round...did u get her drun kon bacardi and ram her?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133