X-Men Destiny

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
http://www.herohq.com/xmendestiny/

My love of licensed games is showing, but I can't be the only one excited for this can I? I just want a solid action game set in the X-Men universe. They're talking up the choice and customization in this game but I think that's not as important as having really solid gameplay.

Considering the fact that I bought I've bought all the X-Men Legends, UA's and what-not...I'd say I'm a pretty big chump when it comes to super hero licenses.

The combat looks weak and the AI is the usual dumbshit that we've seen in Legends/Ultimate Alliance.

but...I will somehow end up picking this up.

I love UA 1 and 2. Great dungeon crawlers. Love the RPG elements.

My main problem with Destiny is that one of the three main characters is voiced by Scott Porter. So guess I'll never play as him.

Don't know who that is.

I'm in, especially if they let you go willy-nilly and rearrange the way you have set up your characters. I'd also like an AI-determiner, so that I can get my sidekicks to actually do what I need. C'mon, Invisible Woman, I stacked your Force Binding thingies...NOW USE THEM!!!

Just thought I would pop back in and say something.

I would kill for a squad-based superhero game that was made by Bioware. Imagine a DA or ME-styled superhero game. <drool>

Well, x-men had that game legends where it was 4 player beat em up with the rpg stuff.

But we do have champions online for a ftp super hero rpg....if you count that as one

Bretimus_v2 said:

I would kill for a squad-based superhero game that was made by Bioware. Imagine a DA or ME-styled superhero game. <drool>

As long as one of the dialogue options is Wolverine ignoring everyone else and just charging forward, count me in.

TheJx4 said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

As long as the dialogue options for Wolverine always end in "bub," count me in.
Fix'd

Yeah, I'm embarrassed I even made this topic. Might pick this up when it's under $10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle