Old School at Xavier's [X-Men Arcade]

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
Bret's Weaknesses: Nostalgia, Comic Book stuff, button-mashing brawlers

Which is why this has become a welcome addition in my home.
x-men%20arcade.jpg

But in the more space-friendly form of this
playstation-3.jpg

I can't even fathom the amount of money I threw at this game back in the 90s, so the $10 price tag is more than welcome. It's the perfect fit next to Turtles in Time and Scott Pilgrim. And my kids love the simplicity, something that is kinda hard with newer games (even ones marketed towards kids).

So anybody else going to be joining me as I take down the Master of Magnetism? What arcade brawler would you like to see pop up on the DLC circuit?

I would love to see the Simpson's Arcade...I mean, why not?

I still need Turtles in Time...

But brawlers are always more fun with friends to play with, and alas, I have none :(

I know what you mean, I use to play video games with my borhter all the time and then I went to college and hand roommates that were videogame illiterate (it helped with my study habits though).

But jeez, that's what's so great about my kids!

Side note: I was talking to my dad recently about how different it will be for my kids to have a dad who understands the entertainment value of videogames (my dad views them more or less as a waste of time) and enjoys games with them. Just weird.

Fuck you, you own that?!

As for the port, I'd get it on XBLA when it goes in sale. $10 is too much for Bo upgrades or bonus features (except online). I could be talked into buying it if one if you xboxers would join me though.

self said:
Which is why this has become a welcome addition in my home...But in the more space-friendly form of this.

Read the above sentences carefully. I don't own a cabinet, although I someday wish to. I just own the DL game from PSN.

I only ever played Street Fighter 2 and Bubble Bobble on arcades. So I'm content really.

OH! And Metal Slug...fuck I almost forgot that gem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod