wrong all post order The

JCD

Regular
It seems that for the past day or two, posts have been running around topics. For example: HOC posted something in the Gen Gaming forum earlier. I posted a reply to that, which ended up coming before his post. Is this just me?

I noticed this also. It was like my chair turned the computer into some kind of crazy time machine. My butt was flying around the space time continuum.

DOOO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!
curryaddsg3.jpg

I've never seen that movie thankfully.

It's happened before when the servers' clocks go out of sync with your own. This time I believe it's because the servers are in America and so daylight savings has kicked in because of their wacky new rule whereas ours over in the 51st state hasn't, as someone already said.

Sam

maca2kx said:
It's happened before when the servers' clocks go out of sync with your own. This time I believe it's because the servers are in America and so daylight savings has kicked in because of their wacky new rule whereas ours over in the 51st state hasn't, as someone already said.

Sam
Not quite.. it's actually the times on the servers themselves got out of sync with each other.

does it matter, considering that the posts are at least showing up on the site? If the posts were dissapearing then I would be more worried.

This one time I made fun af JCD in a post that was obviosly written after I read his post. BUT it looked like I wrote and posted the joke before I read his post(even though the time stamps disagree), and made my obviously in the previous sentence look not so obviously.

If you understand this post you are pretty awesome becuase...

...im drunk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle