Silly Beta...

Typewriter

Rookie
...I've noticed lately that in some topics, the posts get all jumbled up, like if Person A were to post a topic, and Person B replies to that topic, Person B's post would be above Person A's post. It gets sorta confusing.

With all the things that are still wrong with Beta, I wouldn't be surprised if the GM's announced one day that they have officially "lost control" of GR, and it developed a mind of it's own, and it started to kill off the members of the GR staff. Then, it would go for all the people who have registered onto the forums, and kill them in their sleep.

But that's just me.

Change it anyways. It will register eventually. I had that problem. Closed my browser, still had the problem of my old avatar. The next day however it was updated.

The avatar problem isn't really a problem; the old image is probably still cached on your local machine, and will take a bit for it to realize there's a new version on the intarweb and download it.
As for the post ordering, it's a known bug; it's being discussed in covert ops, in between wacking it to hummingbirds.

I had a little prob with my av, it takes about a day to change over when you do it.

Patience is a virtue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle