Ok, this is bullsh*t.

Typewriter

Rookie
Lately, I've been noticing (more than ever) alot of posts being mixed up, like someone would reply to a topic, and the person who replied to their post would be above them - not to mention that it would say the second person posted like three minutes before the first one. Look how screwed up the first few posts in this topic are. We need feedback on how things are progressing with the whole Beta thing.

Yep.

I had left the site, came back a few minutes later and wanted to post in a topic... I had to wait a few minutes before I could because I exceeded posting for that time...Odd yes?

You must remember that this is still a BETA site. bugs and glitches may be prailavant until it is finalized.

no harm in reminding us.

having just relaunched the mailbag, the goodies section and nintendorevolution.com has taken up a lot of time, but rest assured, forum issues have not been forgotton.

d

turns out it's a clock synch issue. the servers dont all have identical times some are a few miutes different than others. we'll get them synched up and that should fix it.

Ah! I was right!

And to celebrate my right-ness, I'll offer up this image of Freddy Mercury singing at Live Aid.

51379997.jpg

On a similar note, anyone else noticing that your times on your computers don't match up with the GR time? For me, GR time seems to be some 16-or-so minutes ahead.

Yup, only beta, have to expect these problems to occur. Although, since you don't mind being reminded duke, post counts ;).

Only MC would offer up a picture of a gay guy as a reward to himself.

No offense MC... Freddie is the gay guy after all.

<3

Love me gently.

masterchris said:
Yes, but he was a damn good singer and an awesome performer on stage.
Who cares if he was gay?

Hey man, I said if you were going to post a gay guy you posted the BEST gay guy you could.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle