In the name of all that is good in this world.

I've been checking gamerevolution for anything to do with games for as long as I can remember and got my cousin started on it too, and i sent an email back in the day regarding what im gonna whine about i mean request now...

Does it bug anyone else that fans of EPIC games like Mad Maestro or Catwoman know where to go to for the reviews of those respectively AWESOME games, but that for fans of the wrestling genre, we need to use any games from the Smackdown! series besides WWF <-- (good sign its a wee bit out of date) Just bring it as either substitutes for ninja stars or to lend to our artsy sister who sticks them up on her wall? This has bugged me especially because years passed without a reply to my inquiry. I used to buy games I hadn't tried based on reviews from GR because of how much I valued and still do value them, and I know what my reviews of smackdown games are, but hey, anyone wanna trade Smackdown 06 for the world wide fund's just bring it? This post is done methinks. Peace everyone, i've got the guys coming over for a mad maestro tournament.

Keep on li/lo ving

hahaha yes that is AWESOME. i guess back in the day i never really had anyone to turn to about my feelings on the no Smackdown game review policy and I figure hey these people are my people they will understand and jiminy cricket i was right.

Do you think that regardless how nice we look in real life, our being part of the GR community would be grounds for Triumph the insult comic dog to mock us? Just asking, because I still want to be cool guys. lets play wwf just bring it new hit game of the year.

thanks for the translation, that first post contains english words arranged in a fashion that i have never seen before.

we review about 400 games a year. that's more than one a day on average. and even so, we can't keep up with the booming industry.

disappointed by a gap? take ploppy's advice and fill in the gap. our new members section is great... for me to poop on.

dUKE said:
thanks for the translation, that first post contains english words arranged in a fashion that i have never seen before.

So I'm not the only one that made little to no sense to?

It reminded me of those jumbled emails you get sent to avoid spam filters...Man those things were hard to make any sense of at all.

/\ Hint to the smarmy poster, always use the correct version of 'to' (that is to, too, or two) because if you don't it'll mess up the whole sentence structure to those of us who read aloud in our heads.

Sam

maca2kx said:
/\ Hint to the smarmy poster, always use the correct version of 'to' (that is to, too, or two) because if you don't it'll mess up the whole sentence structure to those of us who read aloud in our heads.

Sam

Buggrit, I wanted to say that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo