Witcher 2?

It's a mature RPG. You play as Geralt of Rivia, trying to figure out his past and what his fellow Wicher's are assassinating all the kings for. I am 26 hours in and it is amazing! I urge you all to play this game. :)

CloacalKiss said:
It's a mature RPG. You play as Geralt of Rivia, trying to figure out his past and what his fellow Wicher's are assassinating all the kings for. I am 26 hours in and it is amazing! I urge you all to play this game. :)

Someone got trolled hard.

Yeah, I'm in the middle of act 2. I'm currently using the head-taker and the blood sword, which are both really powerful.

danielrbischoff said:
cyberjim2000 said:
Definitely not a game you'd want to show to the wife.
Nope. The last cutscene I saw was Geralt walking in on a sorceress whipping her servant during sex. I'm so glad no one saw.

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, I'm in the middle of act 2. I'm currently using the head-taker and the blood sword, which are both really powerful.

danielrbischoff said:
cyberjim2000 said:
Definitely not a game you'd want to show to the wife.
Nope. The last cutscene I saw was Geralt walking in on a sorceress whipping her servant during sex. I'm so glad no one saw.

The last cutscene I saw was Geralt having sex with a succubus. Glad my parents weren't awake to hear that.

Oh, man. I could imagine what it must be like in the future if a kid found his dad's copy of the Witcher.

"As I played through the game, wooing many beautiful women in the game. I can't help but wonder if dad didn't wooed the very same digital woman when he played the game..."

Green_Lantern said:
CloacalKiss said:

Someone got trolled hard.

Just beat it. Amazing game.

Final outcomes:
Sided with Iorveth
Cured Saskia rather than going after Triss
Killed Letho (though I liked how you could just let him walk away and not even fight him)

Great game. I'm a little disappointed it ends in a sort of cliffhanger, but what can you do? Still an amazing game.

I finally made it to act 3. Haven't been able to play as much now that I'm working full time during the week, and have a few other obligations for the time being, but I'll probably beat it within a week. Really enjoyed act 2. Can't wait to go back and do the other side.

Act 3 is really short, but awesome. My only suggestion, don't go straight to the sewers. Finish up the side quests first.

Longo_2_guns said:
Act 3 is really short, but awesome. My only suggestion, don't go straight to the sewers. Finish up the side quests first.

Just beat it. Really enjoyed it minus the unresolved ending. I guess that just means there will be another game. Which is good. I'll have to take a short break before I go back and do the other side of the quest line.

What were your act 3 choices? Did you let Letho or Saskia live?

Also, one thing I like is how if you do Roche's path, you never learn the dragon is Saskia. However, it does give you a whole bunch more information in the political aspects of the game. That's a really well done part.

I tried it out on my PC yesterday since it's been a while, but damn, I forgot how crazy the keyboard controls are....

I mean...Using Alt, wasd, e and the 1-8 keys is pretty damn crazy.

Green_Lantern said:
I tried it out on my PC yesterday since it's been a while, but damn, I forgot how crazy the keyboard controls are....

I mean...Using Alt, wasd, e and the 1-8 keys is pretty damn crazy.

You use the 1-8 keys? I never do, except for switching between swords.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle