Wise words from a wise man (or woman)

"f you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

- Sun Tzu (Art of War)

"I own everything I see and what I like. I own the whole world."
-Snufkin

"No man is poor who can do what he likes to do once in a while"
-Scrooge McDuck

The two persons I look up most in the world are cartoon characters. How sad.

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to you. Cats look down at you. Pigs treat you like equals."

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put."

"I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colours. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns."

"It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time."

"Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught."

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."

All of these are Winston Churchill. The man may have been crazy and loved to fight, but he was damn smart.

"Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
-FDR

"Metal Gear?"
-Solid Snake

"Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary."

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Love your Enemies, for they tell you your Faults."
-Ben Franklin

Opinions are like assholes, everybody’s got one, some just smell worse than others. -Benjamin Gary Gilmore

"Jesus is the son of God."
-Christian

"Jesus was a holy prophet who was touched by Allah (God)."
-Muslim

"Jesus was just another guy like you or me."
-Jew

"Jesus owes me $5"
-Mexican

WickedLiquid said:
"Jesus is the son of God."
-Christian

"Jesus was a holy prophet who was touched by Allah (God)."
-Muslim

"Jesus was just another guy like you or me."
-Jew

"Jesus owes me $5"
-Mexican

Isn't $5 a little high?

But really, fucking hilarious, Wicked.

In honor of Steve Jobs:

‎"Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everythingâ€â€

"A man writes because he is tormented, because he doubts. He needs to constantly prove to himself and the others that he's worth something. And if I know for sure that I'm a genius? Why write then? What the hell for?"

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
"A man writes because he is tormented, because he doubts. He needs to constantly prove to himself and the others that he's worth something. And if I know for sure that I'm a genius? Why write then? What the hell for?"
Who said?

"Why do some people say 'grow some balls'? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding!"
-Betty White

You mean to tell me the guy I hardly know on Facebook posted this picture under false pretences?

300822_10150407483728336_10182968335_10079142_24800649_n.jpg

Oh I know...I just hate stupid viral Facebook shit, so I try to destroy people's dreams whenever they come up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle