Wise words from a wise man (or woman)

Wes

Rookie
Share with us an inspiring quote from someone. Could be famous or someone you know personally.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Hellen Keller

I have more but let's hear from you guys first.

Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times.
-My Grade 12 Philosophy teacher.

To alcohol: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
-Homer Simpson

Everyone has the ability to learn a new skill, but it takes creativity to define your originality.
-My Grade 12 English teacher

I feel as if I don't fit in with 99% of humanity. Then I realised 1% is approximately 60 million people so it's all good.
-Me

"You cant turn the clock back, but you can wind it up again"

- .....The magnet on my fridge.

He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty. He who is satisfied with his lot is rich; he who goes on acting with energy has a (firm) will. He who does not fail in the requirements of his position, continues long; he who dies and yet does not perish, has longevity.

Laozi from the Tao Te Ching

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.â€

lokness said:
"Life is not a predetermined path but a branch of many choices that make us who we are." - Wes.

Aw shucks.

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Without me, it's just aweso.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod