Why the hell am I watching...

You changed the title between when I first saw the thread and clicked in, and it confused the hell out of me.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

I tuned in thinking they were playing the real Teen Wolf only to be disappointed. Not enough basketball if you ask me. But hell with all the time I waste here and on videogames, I could probably drop an hour to see if Leth is in the right.

Lethean said:
...the new Teen Wolf series and actually mildly enjoying it? :shock:

You sir, need help. Then again, I do watch Burn Notice and continue to enjoy it in all its mediocrity. Then again, Burn Notice wasn't created for prepubescent teen girls.

How old are you again, Lethean?

If I'm ever caught watching something that seems a little gay, I just remind myself "at least it's not Twilight." Unless it actually is Twilight, then I'm screwed.

Eh...

At least it's not True Blood and their ten thousand softcore sex scenes and random ass plots about witches, werewolves, skinwalkers and vampires..all with a psychic...

Yeah..that show went to shit fast.

I hate how forced sex feels in shows today. Like True Blood or Boardwalk Empire or Rescue Me. It's like they have to fill their sex scene quota per episode just because they can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle