Whoa whoa whoa....now wait a second...

Rakon said:
Squiggy said:
OMG was filtered to "I believe that was rather astounding."

WTF becomes "I have tried to be sarcastically witty in my lack of understanding."

jokes
It gets incredibly annoying after a while. GR had it early into its beta, as Mikey pointed out. Racist words were turned into "a minority friend of mine".

This is all rather pointless there has to be a filter other wise GR will be floded with letters from parents freaking out about what their kids are reading on here. then we would have to have the site changed and start entering the year of your birth befor entering site, and so on... I think it's all good.

kingkyle said:
This is all rather pointless there has to be a filter other wise GR will be floded with letters from parents freaking out about what their kids are reading on here. then we would have to have the site changed and start entering the year of your birth befor entering site, and so on... I think it's all good.
it's a Silent Hill review, WTF are little kids doing anywhere NEAR those sorts of games?

fuck was switched to cuddle wuddles I believe, and racial slurs became "ethnic minority friend of mine"

so, you couldn't say 'black guy' without it turning into 'ethnic friend of mine'?

..thanks the flying spaghetti monster i wasn't around then!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle