What is the best game ever for you and why?

Re: Screw all yall

Longo_2_guns said:
Firebird said:
Driv3r is one of my favourites because the graphics are so cool! :D

I would have to say, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Twilight Princess because the horseback battles are amazing, the gameplay is great and the goat hearding was awesome. oh, you can ride in a boat as well as on horseback.

You've played the demo?

I was nice enough to shorten the quote so you wouldn't have the burden of having the choice to scroll right. Sorry didn't know you'd give a shit. It's not like it was stretched to fvcking infinity.

Re: Screw all yall

Sergant_Andrew_S said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Firebird said:
Driv3r is one of my favourites because the graphics are so cool! :D

I would have to say, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Twilight Princess because the horseback battles are amazing, the gameplay is great and the goat hearding was awesome. oh, you can ride in a boat as well as on horseback.

You've played the demo?
Yeah, i played it in like August, but one of the levels took like 40 minutes to beat. You wear a costume that looks like your wearing leaves.

Contra for NES. That game is as fun now as it was then. It was my introduction to ultra-violence and I ate it up. Up up down down left right left right b a b a start!

When I think of Alex the Kid for Sega Megadrive I can only think of good times. It may not have been the greatest game of all time, but it brings a smile to my face :)

Super Mario All Stars w/ Super Mario World for console
I shouldn't have to explain why really :)

And Halo PC for.. eh, my PC
I own Fatal1ty >=V

Capcom vs SNK 2 for the arcades
Street Fighter is in my soul! My Blanka, Ken Masters, and Bison combo = your domination :evil:

WarioWare for handheld
Fun game :p

Chris_s said:
Ken Masters

Bring it.
\
face045rm.gif

It'd help if I had the XBOX live account that im still getting billed for, plus a copy of SvC:Chaos.

Also check your moniter settings, that second image looks more like Ryo. O_O

lol
Everything looks hand painted on my Kawaks :)
Looks like a dream when playing Metal Slug 5

I am apparently holding a record with my friends for not having signed onto Xbox Live for over 100 days... I would have gladly snapped that 'record' to break your spirit in two :x
Stop running! ;-P

And to any SNK fans, Kyokugenryu Karate blows (unless you're playing as Butt, he owns)

untitled1mb.jpg

untitled38lr.jpg

Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Grey?

marcorodriguez7iw.jpg

masterchris said:
I think for me, this should go without saying.

So I'll use a picture instead.

silent-hill.jpg

I played PAL version and when I saw the cover art for the first time I knew this came is something special :
FRONT http://www.mobygames.com/game/playstati ... erId,5932/

BACK
http://www.mobygames.com/game/playstati ... erId,8434/

Just admire the back cover - how can this game fail? Impossible.

But the very first survival-horror game I saw was Resident Evil 2. Therefore RE2 and SH 1 are my favorite games of all time. I just can't pick one...

Alex the kid is great, I wasted many an hour playing that game but the funny thing is I never got any better at it and dont think I got past the 3rd or 4th level :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod