What is your Favorite game?

I love playing all RTS games. I think I should call them my favourite. The thrills from winning a siege and building a camp. From the days of Warcraft to Immortals beta and to battle aces beta, I can't have enough of them

I love playing all RTS games. I think I should call them my favourite. The thrills from winning a siege and building a camp. From the days of Warcraft to Immortals beta and to battle aces beta, I can't have enough of them
The immortal playtest was good.

My favorite games are Starcraft and Gates of Pyre because they represent the pinnacle of real-time strategy (RTS) gaming. Starcraft is a timeless classic that revolutionized the genre, introducing complex strategies, resource management, and unique factions like the Terran, Zerg, and Protoss. Its competitive scene is still thriving, a testament to the depth and balance Blizzard achieved.

On the other hand, Gates of Pyre feels like the next evolution of RTS. It takes what Starcraft started and innovates with new mechanics, offering fresh factions, a beautiful world, and more dynamic ways to approach strategy. It has the potential to become the next big competitive RTS game. Both games immerse you in strategic warfare but in ways that feel fresh, fast-paced, and rewarding for skilled players."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011