What games would make great movies?

Wait, if KotOR was made into a movie, would the main character go to the path of the light, or that of the dark?
And would the main character be a guy or a girl?

HK-47 said:
Wait, if KotOR was made into a movie, would the main character go to the path of the light, or that of the dark?

being that Revan is a dude? in the game, i think it's a guy. and he'd go light of course, but he has to kill Bally.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
HK-47 said:

being that Revan is a dude? in the game, i think it's a guy. and he'd go light of course, but he has to kill Bally.

Reevan is male or female depending on which gender you choose. Revan is you.

I bet it was not as cool as this forum. Besides this is your opinion on what games would make great movies not what the best video game movie ever is.

well...off the top of my head...I'd be fascinated to see a J-horror movie of either a project zero game or the original forbidden siren (cause then i can see how it ends) as both have strong stories, strong settings & wickedly creepy creature designs. Especially Siren's penchant for monsters NEVER die!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle