Call of duty: Ghosts ie. Darksiders ie. Legend of Zelda

CleanKiller

Rookie
Hello Fellow gamers, i am currently playing Darksiders. A game i would definitely check out. Its overall gameplay seems a bit simplistic compared to God of War or Devil May Cry.It givesz off a slight rpg feel though plays like an action game. Still the reminders of Legend of Zelda are heart warming. You find yourself paying as one of the four horseman of the apocalypse. On a quest to clear your name. This game is just amazing in my eyes , tell me what you think for those that have played it. :thumbup:

tumblr_m6hbe8MfVf1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Should we... change the topic title?

I've played Darksiders and I liked it at first but I got bored with it pretty quickly. Didn't hook me.

Who bought the Darksiders license during the thq blowup?

If you want to attempt at salvaging this Used, then go ahead!
I've never played Darksiders. But I've played Zelda, it plays EXACTLY like Cod: Ghosts.

My absolute favorite Zelda game is the one where Link has to track down his old gang members from the Hyrulian army in order to be reunited with his wife and son. Lots of Mexicans in that one though.

SPOILER ALERT:

I like the part when Link is about to die but then Shiek slides a gun to him across the ground and Link uses that gun to shoot Ganondorf in the face.

used44 said:
Should we... change the topic title?

I've played Darksiders and I liked it at first but I got bored with it pretty quickly. Didn't hook me.

Who bought the Darksiders license during the thq blowup?

Basically this. I just got bored and the it got super repetitive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod