What is better God of War, Halo, Half Life or Gears of War.

What is Better

• Halo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God of War

• Half Life

• Gears of War.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Halo is one of the best if not the best first person shooter. God of War is one of the best third person RPG. Besides Graphics which is better.Half Life has a colt following the game. Which do you think is better.

Remember this is what you think!!!!

Where is the option for "this is one poorly tyed post. I actually feel dumber for having read it"?

Also, I wasn't about to forget it's what *I* think. Other people will be answering what they think so surely I won't be voting based on that. Their opinions would have already been heard. (Unless of course I was the first one to respond.)

Oh and it's *cult* following. Colt is a gun.

By the way, where is Gears of War in your little blurb? I see an option for it in the poll but it is not mentioned anywhere in your post.

I chose Gears of War by the way.

Played Halo - Got bored quickly

Played Devil May Cry and Onimusha - Both are better than God of War

Saw Gears of War - Too damn shiney. I hope my bloods not that chunky and bright.

Played Half Life - Love everything about it.

Half life is the best, in my opinion.

In my personal order:

Halo
Half-Life
God of War
Gears of War.

This is a super strange topic, by the way.

De-Ting said:
Metal Gear Solid
this one.

And whats with the stupid threads lately? Its like the gamespot forums shut down and all the newfags came flooding the GR forums.

God of War, simply because I never played the original half-life, but Halo and Gears both kinda, eh, you know? Oh, and because God of War is better than all of them. Yeah, that's why I chose it.

Also, Lokness, this isn't 4chan. Shut up with all this newfag buisness, because really you're just as much of a newfag here.

Longo_2_guns said:
Also, Lokness, this isn't 4chan. Shut up with all this newfag buisness, because really you're just as much of a newfag here.

Freaks.

Anyhow, excluding half life all those games are so so.

If you took the hype out of Halo all that would be left is his shiny little helmet.

lokness said:
Longo_2_guns said:

That doesn't mean anything. If you weren't a newfag, then you would know that we don't call each other newfag here. It's not how long you've been here, but what you do that defines you. So GTFO.

I still don't know why people think Halo is that great. Sure, the first one was pretty groundbreaking and Halo 2's online was good but Halo 3 gets so boring so fast. So screw Halo.

My choice from your poll would have to be Half-Life, but only for Half-Life 2 since that's the only one I've played but it was good enough for me to like it over the other choices (besides the fact that I haven't played either Gears or God of War).

i 'new' it too. You can't compare any of these games to Half-Life.. it's just that simple. Half-Life is a classic. Gears and Halo are overhyped, and I've never played God of War. Still, it's like comparing Jessica Alba and Miss Piggy. You know which one is gonna win, but you want to see who's weird and chooses the latter.

I'll take God of War, but that's because of my dislike for shooters. And spanky, GOW is way better than Onimusha (which wasn't good) and DMC (which was very good)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod