What games do you want to see at E3?

Bretimus_v2 said:
I've never played Hitman, but I've seen the movie.:(

I'm sorry.

Suffice to say, the movie did not really do justice to the video games. The games are far, far, far, far, far and away superior in every aspect.

Mr. Daniel R. Bischoff, my first name is also Daniel, and people named Daniel are generally pretty awesome. So could you please get as much info, screenshots, video, etc about Starhawk as possible? I've been itching for that game for years when it was still just a rumor and when it got an official announcement I literally did a fist-pump and headbutted a friend in celebration. I need you to help me continue my hypefest.

nihm said:
Mr. Daniel R. Bischoff, my first name is also Daniel, and people named Daniel are generally pretty awesome. So could you please get as much info, screenshots, video, etc about Starhawk as possible? I've been itching for that game for years when it was still just a rumor and when it got an official announcement I literally did a fist-pump and headbutted a friend in celebration. I need you to help me continue my hypefest.
Definitely... I may not be on the case but we have a pretty large force at E3 this year and I know there'll be several people covering Sony.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:
You know what's amazing? Not being restricted to one platform. Feels great.
Too true...
In college I was restricted to one platform...

No joke.
It was a Wii.

D= How did you survive all those years?

And I'm looking forward to everything! More specifically though, it would be SSX and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. BF3 is a given.

I'm also looking forward to more info on SSX, Saint's Row 3, and especially Dark Souls. Demon's Souls is one of the best games ever and I can't wait to die a thousand times in the sequel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle