GameRevolution at E3 and Twitter Interaction

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that we'll be embedding a custom Twitter widget into our press conference posts and in other incredibly clever ways throughout the week of E3. We're doing this in place of a live blog.

If you're on Twitter, I'd like to invite you all to join in on the discussion by tweeting using a #GRatE3 hashtag. All you have to do is include that hashtag in your tweet and your tweet will be pulled into the custom feed widget.

You can ask us questions about the games we're seeing, if Shuhei Yoshida is as happy as he seems in pictures, if booth babes smell lovely, or what kinda of food I'll be eating while in Los Angeles.

Wanted to bring this to you guys first.

I'll even offer up some swag to giveaway and you can get a look at some behind-the-scenes stuff without actually having to go on Twitter.

Sounds delicious, can't wait to try it out. Also fellas, I was given the opportunity to "experience" E3. I'm heading to my local theater to watch the PlayStation conference. It's all free except for the gas I'm going to use to get there. I'll write and video record the swag I get from there. Last year, attendees received access to the Destiny alpha as well as Battlefield: Hardline's closed beta. They also received a $10 PS Store card, which could have bought Entwined or other indie titles. Excited to see what surprises are in store.

EDIT: Gaming Ruby News seems to use this hashtag as well.

Da fuq is a Gaming Ruby News? We had this first, so they can fuck off :)

We'll swarm them out of the Twitter feed.

Thanks for the heads up - glad you guys like this idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle