Bigger fear?

• Clowns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rickrolling

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
King_Arthur said:
rickrolled ? WTF?

This is the second time you've asked about an extremely well known internet phenomenon, is GR the only website you actually go to?

Sam

King_Arthur said:
besides movies.com, myspace and wwe.com, yes my friend. I have no other purpose online.

I must applaud your efficiency.

I am afraid of getting killed in a very petty manner, eg: Getting stabbed over a MP3 player/phone.

TheNesMan said:
The_Big_Cheese said:
I know quite a few people that don't/didn't know what rickrolled meant until I showed them.
Not everyone can be so knowledgeable... /end sarcasm

Dude I've never rickrolled anyone. I was at a system link party with friends and we were playing cod4 online and a guy's gamertag started with rick and i kept saying rickrolled. Most of my friends didn't know what it meant so I told thim what it meant.

The_Big_Cheese said:
TheNesMan said:
The_Big_Cheese said:
I know quite a few people that don't/didn't know what rickrolled meant until I showed them.
Not everyone can be so knowledgeable... /end sarcasm

Dude I've never rickrolled anyone. I was at a system link party with friends and we were playing cod4 online and a guy's gamertag started with rick and i kept saying rickrolled. Most of my friends didn't know what it meant so I told thim what it meant.
i rickrolled a friend once.

..to my horror, he actually LIKED IT!!!

that is about one of the only things that has ever truly scared me.

A guy I work with got rickrolled at work yesterday so I had to ask. I just threw in clowns because they're a fear as old as John McCain (seriously, was that guy born before the US became a country?)

MattAY said:
Maybe thats what wwe.com is for?

Ahaha.

And I know what rickroll is (from visiting here, probably) but I've never been rickrolled, or any other internet phenomena. My friends aren't really into e-fads or memes.

I have always had a fear of clowns. Ever since I was little, I hated clowns at the circus. When I saw the movie "It", I couldn't sleep for days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod