What are ya playing?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by used44, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madster111

madster111 Rookie

Waiting for New Vegas to finish downloading to see if it's worth the purchase or not, replaying Halo 1, 2 and 3 to get my Halo story on before i buy Reach (Never finished 2).

That's pretty much it because i'm spending too much money on my car these days for the 360 and my laptop is going to fuck off soon so i can get a decent Desktop and not have to worry about going through a HDD a month.

2. KoalaRainbowPoop

playing lords of shadow. tried to beat in 2 before i went back to work but only got halfway. game is challenging in a good way.

3. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

Trying to get the rare drops from a boss in Etrian Odyssey III, except I either kill him before I can use Formaldehyde or I use it and he's barely alive at the end of the turn.

And played some Gal Civ II, which has the same trait as any quality 4X game; addicting as crack.

4. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

That reminds me...I need to find my copy of Sins of a Solar Empire, that game was so much fun.

5. keepithowitis

keepithowitis Rookie

Oh yeah, and lots of Pokemon Yellow, sprinkled in with some LeafGreen, and finally doused in a creamy sauce of anticipation for Black and White.

6. Kijan

Kijan Rookie

Deadspace. :D

Oh look a dead Necro - O, HOLY SHIT!

7. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

So I'm garnering a positive reaction to Castlevania? All the reviewers seem to have a "positive yet flawed" opinion. What's the consumer reaction, Diabolus and Koala?

8. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

So yeah, after my 360 red ringed, I got a new system to replace it for 80 bucks (I know people) and it was a sleek black elite, that uses my old hard drive.

So I got to play another few hours of fallout new vegas before I lose the POWER TO MY BASEMENT.

Which basically means I can't play any games except handhelds now until its fixed. Also lost the power in our boiler room so this is not just the systems and TV going out.

Yeah, I have no fucking luck.

9. keepithowitis

keepithowitis Rookie

^I'd be happy to keep your copy of New Vegas safe at my place while you figure out what demons are preventing you from playing it... i'll even pay for shipping! ;)

10. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

11. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

I know a couple of good priests to get rid of your demons.

12. I_Hate_MGS

I_Hate_MGS Rookie

Primarily ff13, occasionally dead space and resistance 2 online

13. tigerlily521985

At the moment I am playing Fallout New Vegas on the PC and Art Academy on the DS. Not at the same time. :p

14. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

I am now playing power quest for the Game Boy Color.....

Yeah, no power in my basement still.

15. Diabolus

Diabolus Rookie

I liked it. It's not perfect by any means, but I feel that it's a slight step up from Darksiders/Dante's Inferno.

The first few hours seem a little generic, but after that the game starts to shine.

16. Eyebrowsbv31

Eyebrowsbv31 Rookie

Minecraft, Guild Wars (Keyser Soze, add me up if you wish), various steam games.

17. KoalaRainbowPoop

it's a good game if you go in expecting something different from sotn and it's clones. the new castlevania harkens back to more of the nes and the snes days, not the super metroid style they had adapted. there is stil branching paths and all that. the new castlevania game is more like the first dmc game in terms of stage setup, combat, the best of god of war. graphics, they are just great. it's a solid game all around. and 20 plus hours of levels, i like that more than the usual 10 hours and you are done. and like i said before, it's challenging in a goodway. if you die a lot, you aren't playing it right.

18. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Haha! So many damn times that happened to me.

I'm playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. However, I bought Vanquish today and will start playing that very soon. Probably after my shower and breaky xD

19. danielrbischoff

Aside from reviews, I'm trying to get 1K on Modern Warfare 2. Anyone wanna help me with spec ops?

20. Eyebrowsbv31

Eyebrowsbv31 Rookie

MW2 should have been boycotted. It's a shame and a crime against gamers that it sold so well. 60 dollars for cookie cutter MP, tiny maps, tiny teams, regressive server system, and a short SP.

Bleh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.