Video Game Music Showdown Extravaganza Event Live! Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't really call any of these choices too unknown...

And I'm out all day, but if my internet is FINALLY back up when I get home, I'll get this started.

danielrbischoff said:
One of Wes's noms will win because everyone else is hipster douche f*** head who nominated unknown s***.

Mozart died alone with no funeral in a mass graveyard unknown to the masses his contribution to the world of art and music.

Juuuuuust saying! Mozart might be in here somewhere...

danielrbischoff said:
One of Wes's noms will win because everyone else is hipster douche f*** head who nominated unknown s***.

If I didn't put up a song up for each Etrian Odyssey game, I'd have put up one for The Dark Spire. Got too mainstream after Wes' list.

HK-47 said:
Got too mainstream after Wes' list.

Ty-Lor-Boring-And-His-Patented-Eye-Roll-Top-Chef-0905_1111.jpg

Dan got me thinking about it, and that's what I ended up with.
Guess I'm not thinking much right now.

Guess who FINALLY has internet access?!

Anyway, we're right at the limit here. C_Nate, since it was Wes' only nomination, I'm taking his. Unfortunately, it means we have only three spots remaining. I assume just 1, 2, and 3 off your list, but please pick which three you'd like.

But for now, I'm gonna get the rest of this sorted out.

Let's make this like GR Awards. These showdowns are fun when we get into it. This will probably be a long one, but we could argue how the games are better too.

We haven't had a showdown in a while and this one should be good.

If it'd be like the GR Awards, would there be random secondary awards like most votes, least votes, most unlikely to go the distance, stuff like that?

danielrbischoff said:
Let's make this like GR Awards. These showdowns are fun when we get into it. This will probably be a long one, but we could argue how the games are better too.

We haven't had a showdown in a while and this one should be good.
If I only did one match up a day, I wouldn't be done with the first round for three months.

I'm gonna do, like, four or five a day. That way we'll be done in a month instead of four.

Nah, I think they speak for themselves.

Though when we get towards the end I will make them all flashy.

Longo_2_guns said:
Guess who FINALLY has internet access?!

Anyway, we're right at the limit here. C_Nate, since it was Wes' only nomination, I'm taking his. Unfortunately, it means we have only three spots remaining. I assume just 1, 2, and 3 off your list, but please pick which three you'd like.

But for now, I'm gonna get the rest of this sorted out.

No worries. Yeah 1,2&3 would be fine.

I miscounted, and could fit two more in there.

And with that, this part is closed. I'm gonna devote the showdown to its own thread, so I'm gonna close this one. And we'll be started in just a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle