Video Game Character Showdown - It's over!!

"Oh UghRochester comes out of nowhere!...He uses the Luigi vote, what's your reason behind it UghRochester?"

"Well sir, I like to think all these year Luigi would look older...but no, they go and make him look the same age. Snake on the other hand, that old motherfucker needs to retire."

*Lien comes out of the octosuit*
Snake
Why? Because of THIS!

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!! :x

*sneaks back in the background*

Snake. Because I intensely dislike Nintendo along with Mario's refusal to DIE ALREADY :evil: Besides, Luigi is just as annoying as Mario.

10000_Squirrels said:
Mario's refusal to DIE ALREADY :evil:

NEVERRRRRR lol

Mario will never die, it's not about rescuing the princess, it's all about the ride getting there that makes Mario games so much fun!

Mario games are like a Ferris Wheel. Something people do when they're kids, then come back 30 years later with their kids for the nostalgic feeling. And so the cycle repeats.

And, with a score of 8-5, the winner of the second annual video game showdown is...

SolidSnake.jpg

Solid Snake!

Last year's runner up takes this year's tournament, having to face some of the stiffest competition to get here. Congrats to our runner-up, Luigi Mario (yes, that is his name), who managed to defy great odds to get to here, proving that he is perhaps more popular than his older brother, the face of the video game industry, Super Mario (who was not, in fact, nominated for this tournament).

Thanks to everyone who voted and helped make this tournament a hit. Now, if only I can get this and my last tournament archived...

Bravo Snake (still thought Joe should've won)

And Bravo Rakon for hosting this shin dig.

Agreed, Rakon, you did a wonderful job.

So does this mean that Trippy can close one of our indulgent showdowns and get his mod-rocks off?

Thanks fellers. And don't worry, next year I'll be voting out Snake so we don't get a repeat winner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod