Video Game Character Showdown - It's over!!

Gex defeats Auron 6-5

An aside: I HATE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!! GO DIE YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SCUM!!!!

Anyway, next matchups:
Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
solid_snake_by_kandoken.jpg

vs.

Altair (Assassin's Creed)
assassin_s_creed__altair___by_adonihs.jpg

Altair (Tough to choose based on the art)

And if we needed new blood, my nominations would have done that just fine.

Wow, first Pyramid Head loses to King of the Cosmos then Auron loses to Gex? I mean I can understand Ocelot losing to Chun Li but wow... GR's taste in characters is surprisingly awful...

I vote Solid Snake I think he might need all the support he can get..

Snake, He beat the greatest soldier, Big Boss and stopped multiple nuclear launch attemps and destroyed the people controlling us.

Well I don't want to see another Metal Gear character vs Metal Gear character final, so Dante.

Sidenote: How the hell could you guys let Snake win? Yeah, he's a badass but we need new blood in this showdown instead of the same character every single year. Next year, if I run this, I won't allow Snake to participate.

Waaah! Good, longstanding and influential characters win every year! We should make it so that only joke characters win! Wouldn't that be great?!?

Psycho Mantis

schimmel said:
Well I don't want to see another Metal Gear character vs Metal Gear character final, so Dante.

Sidenote: How the hell could you guys let Snake win? Yeah, he's a badass but we need new blood in this showdown instead of the same character every single year. Next year, if I run this, I won't allow Snake to participate.

Well, speaking as someone who is new to these showdowns I think it's stupid to let a weaker character win just to give him a chance. There are no mercy rounds here, when you're out, that's it you're gone.

The way some people are voting, it's like the final showdown is going to be Cooking Mama VS Tails.

Snake was obviously the better choice so he deserved to win that match. If you honestly think Altair was better then that's cool, but unfortunately you're in the minority. I dunno, maybe if more people gave a reason to why they're voting for whoever I wouldn't be so confused.

But this one here is a good match-up...

My vote is for Psycho Mantis. Dante is awesome but my first encounter with Mantis has become a staple in video game history.

You all had the opportunity to make the right decision. SETT RA!!! You failed and this is the world you created.

Psycho Mantis, he burned down the home he grew up in with all the people he grew up with inside. Twisted vote!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133