VGA game of the year

Sourdeez

Regular
Walking Dead Won!

:crying4: :bigup: :banana: :drink: :toast: :pimp:

p.s. I missed the first half of the vga awards my basement was flooding.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Ugh, the sounds horrible Sourdeez. Basements shouldn't have water in them. I missed it completely.

I agree. Everything ok at your house dude.

Honestly its more interesting discussion over the VGAs.

Hurray! This is wonderful news! Too bad the VGA still sucks...
Chrono-trigger-but-the-future-refused-to-change-300x225.jpg

Hope your basement gets better. Keep us updated!

Going to get a 50foot snake her ein amoment. water at least isnt still coming out.

Yeah Im just happy they gave the two games that deserved it game of the year and game of the decade, The walking dead, and Half life 2

They started replaying the vga awards and it all seems like some kind of odd wank session with Samuel l Jackson. At least deadmau5 was playing dope music.

Ok, going to start Walking Dead, I'm sick of hearing everyone say how good it is because all that will do is hype it up for me and I'll expect it to be better than it really is.

Wes, it's the best point and click you'll ever play. You will see things...things that will never leave you.

Usually the GOTY part isn't too bad. Like when Uncharted 2 won. And while I didn't absolutely adore Uncharted 2 like everyone did, it was one of the better choices.

*Spoiler* *Spoiler* *spoiler*
Compilations of reactions to the moment I woke everyone up at. Funny.
*Spoiler once again*
I already posted this in TWD forum, don't post spoilers for a game in a thread about something else
-WL

The weirdest part of the whole VGAs (which are full of weird) was Lara Croft voice actress Camilla Luddington using an American accent when presenting her part. Who does that?

I've never seen the VGAs.

But now I want to play The Walking Dead since apparently it's super awesome.

It's nice to see people embracing movie games again. I wish I could make a CYOA video game, I'd need Brett's help though, and Matt's artwork skills, and Longo's WTF ideas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle