Treasure, ahoy!

Kijan

Rookie
Just bought a a Premium Edition of Tactics Ogre for 20 euros for the PSP in my local electronics store, in the discount bin. God, did not even imagine they sell this type of games. Damn I'm happy. The game even holds a coupon for a 50% discount for Vagrants Story on the PSP Store. :D

Which wonderful games did you find in the discount bin? What is your treasure? :)

danielrbischoff said:
Dammit Kijan! I want to play Tactics Ogre so bad!

Great game, you totally should. A bit complicated at first... but it's so satisfying once you get the hang of it. :)

The Darkness, Deadly Premonition, Bully, Ace Combat 0, some other stuff too.

Basically, amazing games.

A long time ago I brought Advance Wars for $12, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin for $9, and System Shock 2 for $5. There's a lot more but I don't remember them all.

I always bee line it to the discount area to see what's there.

A few years ago I got Spider-man: Web of Shadows for like $10 which it was totally worth.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/vie ... eb+shadows

Apparently I misremembered the price, but there you go. The only thing I'd add is that it gets more glitchy near the end, when the streets start filling with enemies (Spoiler! Not really). At that point the lock-on starts doing wonky things and it gets pretty annoying. Good game for Spidey fans though.

Longo_2_guns said:
I just started playing it, and while I like it so far my only problem is Peter has a super whiny voice.
Goddamit this is so true about Spider-Man games. It actually makes me miss Tobey Mcquire's voice and that guy is a crime on humanity comic fans.

danielrbischoff said:
Also, not to sidetrack this thread EVEN FURTHER, but did anyone else think this thread was about Treasure the developer?

Treasure the developer? What are their games? :D

I thought this thread is going to be about pirates and actual treasure.

Kijan said:
danielrbischoff said:
Also, not to sidetrack this thread EVEN FURTHER, but did anyone else think this thread was about Treasure the developer?

Treasure the developer? What are their games? :D

Sin and Punishment, Ikaruga, Mischief Makers, etc.

I remember getting Smackdown VS Raw 2006 (something like that) a year ago with my friend for £10. It was awesome! We spent about 2-3 hours making one wrestler. He was badass.
Then we played the campaign all night. Great game!

I miss uni :(

danielrbischoff said:
Ikaruga and Mischief Makers... Gunstar Heroes.... games for a dessert island. :D

Nice! Seems like I'll have to watch for their hidden booty in this ocean of shovelware games. :D

I also remember finding a copy of Grandia II for 5 euros somewhere. God... this game is my favorite RPG period. Millenia is the best female character, bat shit crazy. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod