spyro

jivesc00ter

Regular
so recently there have been a slew of these excedingly crappy games, needless to say this has given me the itch to replay the original psx 3, Does anyone besides myself remeber and treasure these games? i mean they were so good this goes to show what happens to games when they loose there original producers. So as i was going though my old game collection i found that in my youth aka age 10-12 when i played and loved these i went through a gamestop faze actually it was a local store then but anyways i sold part 1 and 3 all i have is the second which happens to be my least favorite of the series but non the less much better then todays reiderations. to end my rent i went to the inter webs and ebayed a copy of the first game. i cant wait for it to arrive so i can replay it. What are your thoughts on the original spyro games as apposed to todays?

o id never say its a bad game, its just not my favorite out of the original 3, its still much better then any of the later games

jivesc00ter said:
so recently there have been a slew of these excedingly crappy games, needless to say this has given me the itch to replay the original psx 3, Does anyone besides myself remeber and treasure these games? i mean they were so good this goes to show what happens to games when they loose there original producers. So as i was going though my old game collection i found that in my youth aka age 10-12 when i played and loved these i went through a gamestop faze actually it was a local store then but anyways i sold part 1 and 3 all i have is the second which happens to be my least favorite of the series but non the less much better then todays reiderations. to end my rent i went to the inter webs and ebayed a copy of the first game. i cant wait for it to arrive so i can replay it. What are your thoughts on the original spyro games as apposed to todays?

I love the orginal metal gear, and the first wipeout, the graphics may not be very good, but, its the gameplay that makes the game, not the graphics.

jivesc00ter said:
so recently there have been a slew of these excedingly crappy games

Whaaaaaaa? It's been a gamer's paradise recently.

But on to Spyro, I think I only ever played the first in the series. And then I owned a demo for sequel. Pretty good game that I'd like to play again. Platformers were really exceptional on the PSX.

A few months ago I went through and replayed the older Spyros. I have been meaning to try the newer ones but I still haven't gotten a chance too. :( Every time I go into a game store I see something I want more and end up putting Spyro off. Who knows if I'll ever really get a chance to compare the new to the old? =P

used44 said:
jivesc00ter said:
so recently there have been a slew of these excedingly crappy games

Whaaaaaaa? It's been a gamer's paradise recently.

But on to Spyro, I think I only ever played the first in the series. And then I owned a demo for sequel. Pretty good game that I'd like to play again. Platformers were really exceptional on the PSX.

i was refearing to the new spyro games not gaming in general, id be an idiot to say that, but all the new spyro's off the psx werent made my insominac so they sucked hard

The first is my favourite out of the three! Just a classic from when I was young. I still play it now. All are good though. I love the chinese fireworks level in 3 (I think it's 3), that's just amazingly awesome. Also - Sergent Byrd!! What a hero.

The best world was the third world, where the Druids change the shape of the world, and where you get supercharge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod