Tom Clancy's Endwar

Discussion in 'Support' started by UrbanMasque, Nov 11, 2008.

1. UrbanMasque

UrbanMasque Everyone Wears a Mask

I've been waiting to see if GR was going to review this or has plans to in the near future because for me the jury is still out on whether or not i should purchase this game for PS3. I will be buying it by the end of the week, pending a negative review from the staffers here. I like the premise behind it and the gameplay looks pretty cool for a strategy game ( I just need something to hold me over until SC2). Is this game on the GR review agenda?

2. GRColin

GRColin Rookie

Props to asking a question about a game in general gaming but you'll likely have better luck asking in the GM forum. The only thiing I've heard about "End War" is that the voice recognition isn't as good as it could have been.

3. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I'll move this to GM where Duke can see it when he logs in once every ten days. :p

4. testy

testy Rookie

very funny. i found the voice recognition to work quite well, however i have not played it enough to have an opinion.