Time warp-ed a little more than 24-36 hours

Dark_Legacy

Rookie
Almost killed about 48 hours worth of posts. At least in my forum I've noticed some from around two days ago that's even gone.

Are we in the time warp still?

dUKE siphoned the cash from Bolt to create a time machine (that's the real reason we're still in Beta) to ressurect his zombie army after a devastating case Cure 3 swept through the GR compound. Using the servers for power, he flipped the switch and waited in anticipation. Unfortunatly, all that happened is the servers changed, and we went back in time a couple days. I guess Bolt's funding didn't go to far.

trust_no_one said:
dUKE siphoned the cash from Bolt to create a time machine (that's the real reason we're still in Beta) to ressurect his zombie army after a devastating case Cure 3 swept through the GR compound. Using the servers for power, he flipped the switch and waited in anticipation. Unfortunatly, all that happened is the servers changed, and we went back in time a couple days. I guess Bolt's funding didn't go to far.

Someone should time-warp away that nerdy post.

This has been a great experiment. We should make this message board just like Groundhog's Day. You wake up in the morning and can post whatever insane, offensive posts you want and when you wake up the next day, it never happened. Just like Bill Murray was able to become a piano virtuoso, you will be on the computer keyboard. Who's with me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle