The Spike VGAs are in...

axleblaze

Rookie
The results:
*=I agree with it
Best Voice in a Video Game: Jack Black as Eddie Riggs in Brutal Legend*
Best Cast: X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Best Performance by a Human Male: Hugh Jackman in X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Best Performance by a Human Female: Megan Fox in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Best Indie Game Fueled by Dew: Flower*
Best Downloadable Game: Shadow Complex*
Best Downloadable Content: GTA4: The Ballad of Gay Tony (I like Wipeout Fury more but I can't fault this choice)
Best Graphics: Uncharted 2*
Best Soundtrack: DJ Hero*
Best Original Score: Halo 3: ODST*
Best Game Based on a Movie or TV Show: South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play
Best Multiplayer Game: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*
Best Action/Adventure: Assassin's Creed 2*
Best Driving Game: Forza Motorsport 3*
Best Fighting Game: Street Fighter 4 (I like Blazblue more but I can't fault this choice)
Best Music Game: Beatles Rock Band*
Best RPG: Dragon Age: Origins (I like Demon's Souls more but I can't fault this choice)
Best Shooter: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*
Best Team Sports Game NHL 10*
Best Individual Sports Game: UFC 2009 Undisputed*
Studio of the Year: Rocksteady Studios for Batman: Arkham Asylum*
Best PlayStation 3 Game: Uncharted 2*
Best Wii Game: New Super Mario Bros. Wi*i
Best Xbox 360 Game: Left 4 Dead 2*
Best Handheld Game: GTA: Chinatown Wars*
Best PC Game: Dragon Age Origins*
Most Anticipated Game: God of War 3*
Game of the Year: Uncharted 2*
Really color me shocked. I didn't care about these awards at all but I agree with most of these. Hell must be freezing over somewhere.

The trailer looks.....good I admit.

I didn't watch the awards....and I still hate them, but they at least didn't pick Modern Warfare 2 for Game of The Year....

I still think Mark Hamill as the Joker was better than Jack Black...

And is Bungie ever going to make something other than a Halo game...It's getting old.

Green_Lantern said:
I still think Mark Hamill as the Joker was better than Jack Black...

And is Bungie ever going to make something other than a Halo game...It's getting old.

They made ONI, Myth Series,Marathon Series and some other games I don't feel like finding out.

why should bungie make anything else? all they do anymore is make the same game over and over. hell, they practically phone it in and sit back and wait while legions of 13 yr olds and frat bromance duesch bags buy it up. not they're fault though, retardation is something ya are born with.

what about plants vs zombie? Hey! why am i complaining to a list that no one will give a F***!

Best Indie Game Fueled by Dew. The hell that's suppose to mean?

I'm guessing it was paid for by Mountain Dew...Just advertising...

And was P vs. Z even nominated? That game is awesome.

So... they were too poor to even afford not to get advertise? Great. If they were sellouts for mountain dew, then they're also sell outs on the list (seriously, southpark?).

Screw this! I'd rather watch the SAGY awards!

i never did get where all the halo hating comes from. it's a GOOD game! it has a solid and fun multi, an enjoyable campaign (though i'll admit i hate the flood), its controls are spot on, the visuals are still good, and it has what every game needs to have from here on out. Replay theatre.

getting a award from the spike tv vga is the equivalent of getting your assed wiped by some one else. sure, it's nice, but ya feel embarrassed at the same time.

napsterxxl said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Eh. It ended up better than I expected.

Still a piece of s*** though.

Don't mind Longo. He's just busy having soooooo much fun with playstation home...

Is that supposed to be an insult? If so, I don't get it.

Longo_2_guns said:
napsterxxl said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Eh. It ended up better than I expected.

Still a piece of s*** though.

Don't mind Longo. He's just busy having soooooo much fun with playstation home...

xxlordskullxx said:
i never did get where all the halo hating comes from. it's a GOOD game! it has a solid and fun multi, an enjoyable campaign (though i'll admit i hate the flood), its controls are spot on, the visuals are still good, and it has what every game needs to have from here on out. Replay theatre.

Because it takes 4000 bullets to kill someone, all the guns and aliens look like shit, all the guns are shit, and the story line is so fucked up it would take someone 2 decades to start to comprehend it.

Also, keepit, do you know if it's going to be a girl or a boy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133