The Little Things

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I fucking love it when...

I open a new tube of toothpaste on the first use in the morning after purchase, and a completely new minty taste is being sampled. As opposed to the same minty flavour you've been having for about 3 months.
Just that little refreshing change probably helps make my day a good one.

What are the little things you love? (No penis jokes)

On man, good boxers, I can relate! Well, boxer-breifs, but still, when they come out of the dryer my boys down there are happy and content.

Only four posts in and it got to a penis joke. I'm so sorry Matt.

I also love when I clean a room like my kitchen or bedroom and then when I walk back in later on, I enjoy how it looks and smells so clean.

WickedLiquid said:
On man, good boxers, I can relate! Well, boxer-breifs, but still, when they come out of the dryer my boys down there are happy and content.

Only four posts in and it got to a penis joke. I'm so sorry Matt.

I also love when I clean a room like my kitchen or bedroom and then when I walk back in later on, I enjoy how it looks and smells so clean.

yea boxer briefs. boxers are no good.

They really are the best of both worlds. Whoever invented those gets my seal of approval along with whoever invented seedless watermelons and gummy vitamins.

For me, it would be after a long day of running around doing stuff, taking care of stuff in the house, after the kids are in bed for the night, the wife has gone to work, the dogs are asleep, to just be able to sit down at my desk and enjoy some peace and quiet. To be able to turn on a game, turn on some music, and maybe even enjoy a nightcap now n then and not be bothered or interrupted by anything helps keep me sane.

Optimus-Crime said:
Sleeping with the window cracked open, in the autumn, when it's raining. Pure heaven.

Oh-Yes-David-Tennant-Approves.gif

Ugh, fuck off.

Not drinking any iced coffee for the whole week, and then having one iced coffee straight after my Saturday morning judo.

It sounds dumb but I love it.

Master_Craig said:
Not drinking any iced coffee for the whole week, and then having one iced coffee straight after my Saturday morning judo.

It sounds dumb but I love it.

I have this one, except with alcohol. Not having a drink all week during a super stressful week, then finally having an ice cold beverage on Friday. Feeling that alcohol do it's thing, all the muscles in your tense body relax. Heaven.

Sitting on the beach with a beer and headphones, and then letting my mind drift. Middle of the day or a bon-fire at night.

Almost nothing better.

Also, kinda hand in hand since technology enables this, but I love the internet..

Information, entertainment, communities, and technology at my fingertips.

and I don't think I can OVERstate that.

The Internet is something I take for granted, but that's something I believe we would all cherish as "a little thing". Especially with smart phones, we can essentially access the Internet almost where ever we are, when ever we want to.

Hanging out with old friends is something I love doing.

When I finished high school and entered university, I had a small but very tight circle of friends. There's about ten of us. We were "the group", you know? People have unfortunately gone their separate ways and now live in different parts of Australia, even overseas. We've all met new people and we all have new friends, which is fine because that's natural, it's life. We all still keep in touch via Facebook and stuff.

One of the best things in life for me is when we all (or at least as many of the original group as possible) gather together to hang out and do something. Just like old times, the good ol' days. It's great. :)

My original "group" is so important to me because I like to think of them as my first, true friends.

Peeling off the plastic on a new electronic device

Shifting around in bed and your spine cracks

Using a jar of peanut butter for the first time

tumblr_lgbm1g0inm1qdb5oo.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod