The game you wanted to complete, but you couldn't

silent hill 1 and 4 *i got stuck in the evil hospitol in one* what else......oh yea. Ninja Gaiden. *hard and i never get around to playing.*

I still feel bad that I didn't finish FF8. It was the first FF game I played, rushed through the battles without leveling up, hardly beat Seifer and finally got owned by Adel. Then I had to give the game away. Games were really hard back then, mainly because internet wasn't popular yet, therefore no walkthroughs to download and read.

I somehow managed to finish Silent Hll 4 but wish I didn't. That game was a huge disaster and an absolute disgrace for SH series. Konami is still recovering from that blow, no info whatsoever about the next SH game...

used44 said:
Silent Hill: Origins?

Well, the original SH team is not involved this time around and it's coming out only for PSP so it's not really a true SH game, more like some kind of side-story similar to PSP GTA games. The real SH game would be named Silent Hill 5, not Origins. But who knows, maybe Konami feels that SH 5 sounds old and tired like Rocky 5 so with the next title they're going to stop numbering SH games to avoid certain kind of embarassment.

armored core 1, psx, you have to fight nine breaker not once but twic fuuuuuuck, and with the hard as nails level design you may not even be able to use your normal ac, i used a four legged perfectly ballenced core but the legs arnt sutted for landing on moving platforms, killlllllllllll

Secret of Mana (died on the last boss) and Final Fantasy 8 and 9, both of which I simply quit playing for no apparent reason.

Oh, and Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger.

oliver_eazy said:
gta 3, I just can't complete the expresso to go mission

HEY, yo tambien man! I gave up on GTA 3 when I reached the Express To Go mission, damn cartel, and just watched my bro finish it. We had to write down all the express hut locations and use it as a guide, pain in the ass.

Caped_Crusader said:
I still feel bad that I didn't finish FF8. It was the first FF game I played, rushed through the battles without leveling up, hardly beat Seifer and finally got owned by Adel. Then I had to give the game away. Games were really hard back then, mainly because internet wasn't popular yet, therefore no walkthroughs to download and read.

I somehow managed to finish Silent Hll 4 but wish I didn't. That game was a huge disaster and an absolute disgrace for SH series. Konami is still recovering from that blow, no info whatsoever about the next SH game...

I actually restarted FF VIII numerous times. First there was that military base that exploded, started from the beginning. Then the fight with Seifer's two helpers, forgot their names. Then the fight with the robot thing just before Adel. Yeah, I put A LOT of hours into that game. My favorite FF game.

Were a lot of games I never finished when I was younger cus I'd get frustrated. Then I'd pick them up years later and beat them in one sitting...

It was lame how the final fight with Ares completely abandoned all of the weapons and combos you had learned to use throughout the game.

I hate when games do that.

used44 said:
It was lame how the final fight with Ares completely abandoned all of the weapons and combos you had learned to use throughout the game.

I hate when games do that.
Yeah it was disappointing. They figured if they grew us to the size of skyscrapers we would enjoy the fight....damn they were right.

Arcanum had such a nice story, but the game kept crashing and making it difficult to enjoy it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod