The game you wanted to complete, but you couldn't

Basically, the title says it all. Tell us the game(s) that you tried to complete but you couldn't because it was too difficult to. For me, it was Maximo & Viewtiful Joe.

Kingdom hearts 1 theres a snake like createre in Asgrabath that dosen't let me do magic and maybe i need to be 70 level + to win it.

Final Fantasy VIII, X and X-2.

Stuck on boss battles Ultimecia w/ Riona, Yunalesca and Garik Ronso respectively.

HK-47 said:
Kid Chameleon (Genesis version).
no save feature
and Claw for the PC

Dude, KId Chameleon is such an epic game... I always remember getting to the ice levels but had a hard time passing them.. anddddd I got stuck on the boss Evrae in FFX .. couldn't pass it no matter how many times I tried.

Battletoads and Battletoads in Ragnarok's World for Gameboy.

More recently, Rogue Galaxy. Not because it was too hard, but because I just got a little bored.

FF X, Resident Evil 2, most of the Tomb Raider games lol (except 1), Shin Megami Tensei (can't remember which one), Disgaea, Silent HIll, and others I can't remember.

lol, usually I find games to be easy, although still fun. But there was one game I just couldn't beat and that's Vexx for the gamecube. I Havn't played it in a long time but I remember how hard the last boss is. Oh and RAMM on insane mode on GOW.

Godwrystmatrix said:
lol, usually I find games to be easy, although still fun. But there was one game I just couldn't beat and that's Vexx for the gamecube. I Havn't played it in a long time but I remember how hard the last boss is. Oh and RAMM on insane mode on GOW.

Raam Is totally not hard on insane!

sniper + constant headshots = win

FFX, i gave up at Yunalesca also

worms armageddon! i just remember being on the penultimate deathmatch for ages and never completing it.

Perfect Dark. I can't aim precisely enough to hit those pillars behind the last boss. Damn N64 controller.

Another Goldeneye. I did complete the game, but I never was able to unlock the egypt level. Again, because I suck at aiming with the N64 controller. I'm too used to a mouse and keyboard.

There are also the countless no-save, hard as nails, old school, 2D scrollers that took hours upon hours of play to finish. Games are A LOT easier to play these days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod