The Fighter Character Tournament, Year 2 (ROUND 3, PAGE 38)

LinksOcarina said:
used44 said:
I hate the way these things always turn out. Jin.

How so?

I guess it's to be expected, with the ever changing populace of GR, but I would appreciate some continuity between years. It's crazy to me that Ryu, Hanzo, and Kasumi all missed out this year.

And I'm also a bit bummed that the current voters seem to hold the terrible Mortal Kombat series ahead of Street Fighter. And, I also am just really tired of Tekken.

used44, do you need your diaper changed? I agree that Street Fighter is infinitely better than Mortal Kombat, but what's wrong with Tekken? I love it and so shall you.

used44 said:
LinksOcarina said:
used44 said:
I hate the way these things always turn out. Jin.

How so?

I guess it's to be expected, with the ever changing populace of GR, but I would appreciate some continuity between years. It's crazy to me that Ryu, Hanzo, and Kasumi all missed out this year.

And I'm also a bit bummed that the current voters seem to hold the terrible Mortal Kombat series ahead of Street Fighter. And, I also am just really tired of Tekken.[/quote

To be fair though, the top two from Mortal Kombat ARE the best characters from the game, Scorpion and Sub Zero. Last year, Sub-Zero didn't make it past round 1, while Scorpion was stopped by Hanzo in the quarter finals.

Also, Ryu, Hanzo AND Kasumi made the sem-finals last year, this year they did miss out, yes, but who knows?

As for Tekken, I personally never liked the series to begin with, I prefer Soul Calibur, Street Fighter AND MK over Tekken, but not much I can do about it, the voters have spoken.

Remember, I am sort of attempting to make this a realistic tournament, so the same people would rarely make it as far as they do, but remember, it's all about the voters choice.

It's juat that the voting seems scatter-brained sometimes. I'm not really complaining here, just... thinking out-loud.

Heihachi, by the way.

Its still tied, next vote wins it.

And FYI, I go on vacation tomorrow, so I won't be around to update the showdown, could someone please take that over for me, and finish it off?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod