The Fighter Character Battle (ROUND 2 IN PROGRESS, PG 25)

Haggar wins this one by squeaking by...

Ok, I hate my computer, because it has a virus, and I lost my Microsoft Excel Sheet and Microsoft Word, which is bad because I HAVE the Tournament on there....

I basically have only 1 round memorized, and it's coming up soon, but not yet. The reason for this is because when I did the picking process, the scientific method of picking names out of a hat, this was one matchup I didn't expect to get yet.

RYU (Street Fighter)

200px-Ryu_SF3.jpg

VS

KEN (Street Fighter)

ken01.gif

Now I am going to be camping out for the Wii starting sometime tonight (the sooner the bterr), so this will go until Sun-Monday.

Since this is a major match ( I honestly projected both of them to make the semi-finals) Vote carfeully.

I myself, am voting Ken. Let the match begin.

this will go on until tomorrow, because tomorrow is when I get Microsoft office and install it so I can continue the countdown!

Ryu beats ken with a major hadouken blow!

Ok, because of the Thanksgiving weekend, were going to make this go faster somewhat

I bring you, the next 4! rounds.

HEIHACHI (Tekken)

250px-Heihachi.jpg

VS

LISA (Dead or Alive)

Lisa_DOA4LaMariposa.jpg

TESTEMENT (Guilty Gear)

200px-TestamentGG.gif

VS

DARRIUS (Mortal Kombat)

Darrius.png

HAYATO (Rival Schools)

175px-HayatoNekketsu.gif

VS

GUY (Street Fighter)

266px-FF_Guy.jpg

and finally

KANO (Mortal Kombat)

Kano1.jpg

VS

NIGHTMARE (Soul Calibur)

sc2-nightmare2-1.jpg

This is a big round, as 4 matches are going on at the same time. I want you all to vote for 1 winner from each match. We will finish this on Sunday night, after the Thanksgiving holiday.

So for me, I pick HEIHACHI, TESTEMENT, HAYATO, and NIGHTMARE.

Let the battle begin, and have a happy thanksgiving!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo