The Fighter Character Battle (ROUND 2 IN PROGRESS, PG 25)

id rather it didn't, but ill make an exception this time :)

\Got until tomorrow when I check the boards to post if you still want in, by then brackets will be made and well begin.

can we do like another entrant per person or is that asking to much cause I wanna see more of my favorites in it!

Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
Gill (Street Fighter III)
Dan (Street Fighter)
Rolento (Street Fighter Alpha series / Final Fight)
Guy (Street Fighter Alpha series / Final Fight)
Johnny (Guilty Gear)
Slayer (Guilty Gear)

Chun Li( Street Fighter)
HsienKo (Darkstalkers)
Kenshi (Mortal Kombat)
Testament (Guilty Gear)
Jubei (Samurai Showdown)
Edge (Rival Schools)
Killik (Soul Calibur)

Nice to see some more Guilty Gears in the lineup. Although, you last two, GodsNDevils and Flaming_Tiki_God may need to cut one from each of your lists.

Thank you Link for making an exception, but I re-read your intial post and you never said anything to the effect of those games not counting. Anyway, in the future, please make it known so I don't waste everyone else's time! really, just wasted posts unless you specify clearly.

-dL

Kage-Maru- Virtua Fighter
Sarah Bryant- Virtua Fighter
Kano- Mortal Kombat
Darrius- Mortal Kombat
Fujin- Mortal Kombat
Saya- Samurai Showdown

Dark_Legacy said:
Thank you Link for making an exception, but I re-read your intial post and you never said anything to the effect of those games not counting. Anyway, in the future, please make it known so I don't waste everyone else's time! really, just wasted posts unless you specify clearly.

-dL

I did specify it clearly, saying Super Smash Bros. and Marvel Vs Capcom characters were not allowed, because they would more than likely go all the way. doesn't matter though, whats done is done :).

As for the 2 guys who posted 7...im going to keep it in, just because it's 2 more entrants into the showdown, if thats ok with everyone else.

Speaking of which, brackets are now being formed, please don't post anymore. Starting a bit later we will have match 1.

Well, it is time to begin. 99 Combatants, 7 grueling rounds of combat, 1 champion.

Let the Fighter Tournament begin.

MATCH 1

MAI (King of Fighters)
250px-P_mai01.jpg

VS

SLAYER (Guilty Gear)
200px-SlayerGG.gif

You have until I guess Midnight tomorrow to post your votes, so lets get it on!

I vote Slayer.

and with a 4-2 vote, Mai is the first victor, and Slayer is the first victim of the tournament.

MATCH 2

KUNG LAO

180px-KungLaoMK.jpg

VS

SOPHITIA

Sophitia.jpg

Im going to have to vote for Sophitia on this one. Let the battle begin!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133