The Fighter Character Battle (ROUND 2 IN PROGRESS, PG 25)

(He's just repeating previous post's in a load of different topics.... Strange, and slightly creepy.)

NES, Yoshimitsu was put in already (hes in both Tekken and SC, so it doesn't really matter how hes represented in my book.), please replace him with someone else.

DL I need you to change Kasumi to someone else to...

GR Team go! <begin theme music> *A team of crack GR commandos proceed to shut down egamegolds evil copycat masterplan* <end theme music>

Am I bored? Hell yeah.

And on the subject, I would vote Hanzo.

Oh, can i be in the GR Commandos. I'll be the weapons expert who always has some kind of heavy weapon, like a super RPG or Ol' Painless.

Longo_2_guns said:
Oh, can i be in the GR Commandos. I'll be the weapons expert who always has some kind of heavy weapon, like a super RPG or Ol' Painless.
Ol' Painless? Don't you mean Ol' Reliable, or El Explodo Diablo?

Tyrranis said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Ol' Painless? Don't you mean Ol' Reliable, or El Explodo Diablo?
No. You know, from Predator

Ladies and Gents, may I present the final 4!

KASUMI from DEAD OR ALIVE

Kasumi.jpg

RYU from STREET FIGHTER

ryu-hadoken.jpg

HANZO from SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

ngp-hanzo.jpg

and finally

RAPHAEL from SOUL CALIBUR

rap1024.jpg

I have to say, this turned out better than I expected.

2/4 finalists I expected to see here, the other two are surprises, (and it should be noted, the two I expected in the end made it to the top 12 at least, and one in the final 8.)

Of the 4 surviving street fighter entries, only 1 survived to the semi-finals. Kasumi, the lone woman made it to the semi-finals, one villianous character, Raphael, made it to the semi-finals, and one main character, Ryu, survived as well.

Now, we ready for the SEMI FINALS

First up.

KASUMI

VS

RAPHAEL

I vote for Kasumi, let the battle begin!

I vote for Raphael becouse that twisted maniac/hero is just so damn good. The poetry in motion.

...although Kasumi is also very... poetic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle