Sakura

danielrbischoff said:
LinksOcarina said:
Sub-Zero and Ukyo are moving on.
This didn't seem right, so I counted...
4 voted Ukyo,
8 voted Chairperson.

What?

Dammit Links! You got it in for the Chairperson, don't you? I know you didn't party before counting the results. I would have missed it too if it weren't for Daniel.

Why does everyone always vote Talon? Every FCB I've seen has Talon getting tons of votes... until he's matched up against someone else......

Basically vote Sakura dammit.

danielrbischoff said:
Why does everyone always vote Talon? Every FCB I've seen has Talon getting tons of votes... until he's matched up against someone else......

Basically vote Sakura dammit.

You're not going to be one of those whiny bitches who complains when his favorite characters get wiped out, right? Right? RIGHT? :twisted:

I don't like Talon that much, but I hate Sakura. She's like that happy-go-lucky chirpy female character in FF I can't stand. You know; Vanille and Rikku and Yuffie.

But you know, that's just like, my opinion man.

I AM! I NOMINATED SAKURA! DAMMIT!

Hahaha, fuck. I tried not to get too close. Now I'm actually emotionally involved in the FCB. What have these forums done to me?!

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm still sad that I decided to withdraw Sett Ra. Dude was the cause of many an upset over the last two years.

I am still considering barring him from the tournament all together....but thats me.

Anyway Bonne and Talon move on. Next up!

HEIDERN (King of Fighters)

heidern2001reject.jpg

VS

MIGUEL (Tekken)

miguel-t62.jpg

and

EL FUERTE (Street Fighter)

elfuerte-select.png

VS

SOPHITIA (Soul Calibur)

sophitia-sx6.jpg

I vote for Heidern and Sophitia, let the battles begin!

Don't be lame, Links. He conforms to all of your rules. If you ban him, you break your own rules. Thus, you cease being an impartial arbiter and become a tyrant.

tumblr_llrefmQvN31qk7w5oo1_500.png

If he didn't strike a chord with people then he wouldn't get votes, would he?

Anyways,

Heidern
Sophitia

danielrbischoff said:
Heidern
Sophitia

and Chairperson made it through instead of Ukyo right?

Yes she did.

But hey...the random names out of hats rule still goes...thats how the rounds are picked anyway...so its possible you can lose everyone you nominated early on...but why would that be so important anyway :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman