The 4 ends (SH4)

Very bad ending- Girl dies and your aparment is full of spirits.

Bad ending- Girl dies and apartment is fully cleansed of spirits.

Good ending- Girl lives, apartment full of spirits.

Very good ending- Girl lives, apartment fully cleansed.

The girl will walk faster into the pit thingy if she's been attacked a lot through out the game. The less damage she takes, the slower she'll walk. I forget her name since I only played the game once. I didn't really like the game; the story, characters and atmosphere were no where near as good as the first three.

SH4 was okay, a lot of people bash that game but it wasn't all that bad. It had a good idea and gave us a better understanding of Walter Sullivan from SH2.

^
Yeah, it HAD a good thing going, but that good thing never went anywhere. Henry is trapped in his home; everything seems normal out side and nobody around him has any idea what is going on in his apartment, nor do they even notice when he tries to get their attention. This could've led to a great psychological break down for our protaganist and opened up a world into the darker parts of his mind. But Henry is just so damn boring that he couldn't gave a damn what happens. The Characters he meets (besides Sullivan) have little to no character development and the game took away the flashlight. The flashlight added much suspence and tension to the atmosphere which many fans loved.

I'm not trying to shut down your opinion Ghost, just giving you an understanding of why people didn't like the game.

Well, when you compare it to 1, 2 and 3 it does look like a crap game. But The Room wasn't even supposed to be a SH game. They just slapped sh4 on there to make more money. It was supposed to be related to SH but nothing to do with the series, like Resident Evil: Survivor, or Outbreak.

I don't think SH4 was that bad of a game, it wasn't terrific but I don't like how people bash it and say it's the worst game ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo