Silent Hill Origins

Hexagram

Rookie
Silent Hill is taking a page from RE and doing a prequal. Although it looks more like a side story since I haven't seen any info regarding characters from the first game. You take the role of a solitary truck driver who ends up stuck in Silent Hill while delivering his cargo. Check out the trailer.

http://media.psp.ign.com/media/826/826999/vids_1.html

I'm not sure how great it will be since it seems to only be out on the PSP. But I'll wait for more info as it comes.

If it's only out for PSP it's probably not gonna be that great. Just like some of the bad RE games, like Survivor and Outbreak.

Just because its for the PSP doesn't mean it will be as bad as the RE games. It could be used as a pretty good storytelling device.

I do agree that Silent Hill games are more suited for home consoles, though.

Silent Hill games are best suited for big screen TVs, surround sound and good subwoofers.

Although, I'll admit.. that trailer looked quite good. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a PSP-only game, otherwise I'll have to buy a PSP. :(

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse then SH4....

Just joshing my fellow psychological horror fans! Looks nice!

Oh shit.

SH: Origins is slated to be a PSP release, SH5 is scheduled to be released on one of the next-gen consoles (probably PS3 or 360), and there are now rumours of a fourth installment of the Fatal Frame series being a Wii exclusive.
It's going to be an expensive few years...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle