Tell a story, with a song.

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground, shadows settled, on the place - that you left. You were always on my mind. You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs, but I look around me and I see it isn't so. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. And what's wrong with that?

Now I'd like to take a minute--just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called 'Bel-Air'. As I was going over the Cork and Kerry Mountains, I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'. I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier. I said, "Stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya". He took one look, that's all it took to gain his trust that day. He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal.

And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeeeee eeeaaa eaah, HEEEEEEEEEyyyyyyy YEEEEAAAAhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh.....I said HEY......what' goin' on?" This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door, And I'm floating in a most peculiar way, And the stars look very different today. This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero, to call home. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

Christ almighty I am thirsty. I'm forever fat and ugly, stumbling bumbling bastard stubbly. Holy cow i'm white and nerdy. Oh mama mia, mama mia! Mama mia, let me go. Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for ME, for MEEEEEE!! So should I stay or should I go now? If I stay there will trouble but if I go it could be doubled.

Hung velvet overtaken me. Dim chandelier awaken me. All those lonely nights at the grocery store, in the frozen fish aisle feelin' like a whore. Cause I wasn't being true, even though everyone said that I had to make a switch, now I know that I'm a gay fish (gay fish). (Gay fish Yo) mother fuckin' gay fish. (I'm a fish yo) Goin' on a gay fish.(Now I'm where I belong girl) makin' love to other gay fish.
I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth.

ALRIGHT STOP! Collaborate and listen,
I'm BLUE, da boo dee da boo diiii - da boo deeeee da boo diiii

With your feet in the air, and your head on the ground, shadows settled, on the place - that you left. You were always on my mind. You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs, but I look around me and I see it isn't so. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. And what's wrong with that?

Now I'd like to take a minute--just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called 'Bel-Air'. As I was going over the Cork and Kerry Mountains, I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'. I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier. I said, "Stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya". He took one look, that's all it took to gain his trust that day. He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal.

And I said, "HEEEEEEEEEyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeeeee eeeaaa eaah, HEEEEEEEEEyyyyyyy YEEEEAAAAhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh.....I said HEY......what' goin' on?" This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door, And I'm floating in a most peculiar way, And the stars look very different today. This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero, to call home. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

Christ almighty I am thirsty. I'm forever fat and ugly, stumbling bumbling bastard stubbly. Holy cow i'm white and nerdy. Oh mama mia, mama mia! Mama mia, let me go. Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for ME, for MEEEEEE!! So should I stay or should I go now? If I stay there will trouble but if I go it could be doubled.

Hung velvet overtaken me. Dim chandelier awaken me. All those lonely nights at the grocery store, in the frozen fish aisle feelin' like a whore. Cause I wasn't being true, even though everyone said that I had to make a switch, now I know that I'm a gay fish (gay fish). (Gay fish Yo) mother fuckin' gay fish. (I'm a fish yo) Goin' on a gay fish.(Now I'm where I belong girl) makin' love to other gay fish.
I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth, I whip my hair back & forth.

ALRIGHT STOP! Collaborate and listen, I'm BLUE, da boo dee da boo diiii - da boo deeeee da boo diiii, *BOCK BOCK* Chicken Chicken...* BOCK BOCK* Chicken Head...*BOCK BOCK* Chicken Chicken...* BOCK BOCK* Chicken Head...bald-head skally-wag, ain't got no hair in back. Gelled up weaved up, yo hair is messed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod